Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Named Person Scheme

Quote Originally Posted by cptdodger View Post
    Whatever, I learnt back in March the hard way what is really important in life, and that was the day I lost both my mother and uncle. I am way past caring about people who think they are 100% right and the people that dare to disagree with them are stupid.

So Squidge, Oddquine, whoever, carry on being sarcastic and patronising, in the end it doesn't really matter because your opinions count for nothing in the grand scheme of things.

I posted a link because it had been discussed on here months ago and mistakenly thought people might be interested. What was it Oddquine said ? "Jesus wept.surely you don't believe anything emanating from the BBC?" Well, I could answer that if I had read the article, but I couldn't be bothered to be honest.

You lot carry on squabbling amongst yourselves, whatever makes you happy.

A bit of qualified sanity, very good.
    Hating people because of their colour is wrong. And it doesn't matter which colour does the hating. It's just plain wrong.
    Muhammad Ali

Quote Originally Posted by squidge View Post
    It's always interesting when someone says that they are opinionated but then complains when someone robustly challenges erm.... Their opinions.
    Have you peered in the looking glass lately as your quotes reflect yourself perfectly, in my opinion.
    Hating people because of their colour is wrong. And it doesn't matter which colour does the hating. It's just plain wrong.
    Muhammad Ali

I dont like the look of this Nominated Persons legislation at all.
    Its a shame that the Legislation will just be reworded to suit the courts than passed by, would like to see it thrown out completely.
    W.A.T.P.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12