Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Lack of plumbers?

Quote Originally Posted by DSTOTM View Post
    Not my best side..... I really need to invest in a better selfie stick:

[IMG][/IMG]
    He looks like the guy from over the road, not pretty.

Anyway you are quite right, I've had a few bad experiences as well. For 3 years I tried to get 3 independent quotes for work repairs on Reay Hall, I would be lucky to get one reply and even then they might not turn up to do the work so I was back at square one. In some cases the work was shoddy, even for my standards of satisfaction. In the end you just rely on one respectable contractor who may not be the cheapest but he was the most reliable and of better quality. Buyer beware and shop around is my recommendation, you will get to know who is good eventually.
    God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change,
    Courage to change the things I can,
    And wisdom to know the difference.

For boiler and aga-rayburn servicing and repairs try Gordon Magee Boiler Service Engineer Berriedale 07789330992

He looks like the guy from over the road, not pretty.

I'm surprised you haven't recommended him to go on the vegan diet, Rhegh- and the plumbers too -as according to you, it is the panacea for absolutely everything.

any meateater has struggled to flush their deposits down the pan. But they are in blissful ignorance that their diet is a causal factor to their plumbing problems.

http://www.raw-food-health.net/Foods...stipation.html
    God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change,
    Courage to change the things I can,
    And wisdom to know the difference.

any meateater has struggled to flush their deposits down the pan. But they are in blissful ignorance that their diet is a causal factor to their plumbing problems.
    How do you know, you're a vegan!
    Delightfully weird and well up to your usual standard.
    You heard it on here first, folks! The secrets of a closet pooper snooper! No wonder that poor guy looks like he does in the photo.
    However, to get back to the thread topic. We had Sandy MacGregor on an emergency call out recently and they were brilliant and cannot fault them.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12