Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: cats

Question cats

hi everyone i have a she cat thats going in to get done on tuesday but i have herd that if your on a low income you get help is that true??
    and another thing is that i have a wee cat that keeps coming to my house and its so skinny well it was i give it food and it keeps coming back like today it was so scared of the wind but my cat dosent get on with it as its not used to other cats i dont mind feeding it just wish i could do more

Default cats

You could get help from the pdsa you fill a form in at the vets and it helps with the cost but not sure if it just for those on benefits or does it include low incomes would be worth checking out though afore your cat goes to the vet!

it might be worth seeing the cats protection league, they are doing a spring neutering campaign here and you get a voucher, not sure if its all or part of the cost
    good for you feeding the little cat, as long as its fed it should be okay, its not too cold out just now

Smile

thank you to everyone that got back to me does anyone have the cat p number and do you think they will be open tomorro?

Quote Originally Posted by itsteven View Post
    thank you to everyone that got back to me does anyone have the cat p number and do you think they will be open tomorro?
    Have sent you a pm.
    Yes we do help with neutering costs for people on a low income.
    Last edited by Liz; 06-May-07 at 14:50.

Hi What does the cat look like that keeps coming to your house? our cat keeps disappearing and we think it may be getting fed somewhere else.it is a thin little ginger female, but the reason it is small is because a) it was the runt and b)it has caeliacs disease which means if you give it regular food it throws up/ has diarreahhea and requires a speacial diet. However it has not benn coming home for its food and we are sure someone is feeding it, which will be making it sick. Not having a go, just wondering...

Where abouts are you, itsteven? Just wondering if the little cat might be one that went missing?

Smile

hi it belongs to somone a few doors down from me