Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: There was a dog on Thurso Beach.

Default There was a dog on Thurso Beach.

God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change,
    Courage to change the things I can,
    And wisdom to know the difference.

Thumbs up

What a beautiful dog!

What a smashing dog!

He does the same cheesy grin as my JRT

Over the pond, but not quite over the hill yet

You have a very pleasant voice, Rheghead, and your dog is cute.

What breed is he? He reminds me of Welsh Corgi, but with longer legs.
    I am living for today, always remembering yesterday, and looking forward to tomorrow!

Hahahaha, I kept waiting for the punchline!
    Because it was on you tube I was waiting for a massive freak wave to scoop the doggie away. Nice that it didn't.

I take it it's a corgi or a corgi mix????

Hey wouldn't it be good if others with mix breed dogs could post piccies and we could guess the breed? Or am I just really really sad with too much time on me hands?????
    Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning to dance in the rain.

http://thetenaciousgardener.blogspot.co.uk/

Over the pond, but not quite over the hill yet

Quote Originally Posted by porshiepoo View Post

I take it it's a corgi or a corgi mix????

Hey wouldn't it be good if others with mix breed dogs could post piccies and we could guess the breed? Or am I just really really sad with too much time on me hands?????
    I think that would be a good idea, porshie. It would be fun trying to guess, and seeing what answers other folk come up with!
    I am living for today, always remembering yesterday, and looking forward to tomorrow!

I rescued Max from a busy dual carriageway about 6 years ago. I took him to the police and paid out the release money 7 days later.

I think he is a mixture of welsh corgi and other sorts, much speculation has gone on between mrs rheg and myself about that. I thought German shepherd? He might just be a poor fully bred welsh corgi. Who knows. One thing is for certain, he is a very gentle dog who has never snapped.

I'd love to see other videos of orger's dogs. Yes, I've got too much time on my hands at the moment as well!
    God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change,
    Courage to change the things I can,
    And wisdom to know the difference.

Aww............. he's so adorable

Nice lal' dog Reghead. Prior to the Welsh corgi comments I was thinking husky cross.

This is a pic. of one of my 3. Hes Angus (yes I'm an AC/DC fan). He is 4 years old and a kelpy crossed with a springer spaniel. We saved him from being shot, by the farmer my wife worked for, because he would not work . He had been living in his own feceas locked in a shed for six months when we rescued him. Happy as Larry now if not a little needy. I can hardly stop him from herding the chickens all day. Not going to win prizes for the photo but he was sitting on a pile of gravel, waiting for his mummy to come home from work.