Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: Is Turkey now the EU menu

Default Is Turkey now off the EU menu

What is happening ????? I heard there was a coup ,I thought 'my god want has Boris done now'. My heart goes out to all the Turks .
    Last edited by Recycle it; 16-Jul-16 at 01:56.

Quote Originally Posted by Recycle it View Post
    What is happening ????? I heard there was a coup ,I thought 'my god want has Boris done now'. My heart goes out to all the Turks .

Looks like Erdogan may renew Death Penalty for Coup, that's HIS chance of getting into EU knackered
    "Genius may have its limitations, but stupidity is not thus handicapped."

Quote Originally Posted by bekisman View Post
    Looks like Erdogan may renew Death Penalty for Coup, that's HIS chance of getting into EU knackered
    When the UK is wholly out of the EU what's the chance of a referendum on that issue for us I wonder.
    Hating people because of their colour is wrong. And it doesn't matter which colour does the hating. It's just plain wrong.
    Muhammad Ali

Just watching the latest unfolding in Munchen (22nd July) have got German relations, a bad development.. "Free movement of People"? Spoke to a person involved in security and he quite pointedly said that anyone could put an AK47 ( Kalashnikov) in the boot of their car and they could travel from the South of Spain for 3,433 miles to North Norway without anyone looking in the back. Now there's a thought!
    "Genius may have its limitations, but stupidity is not thus handicapped."

Sadly, anyone in any country (including our own) in this bad old world can get hold of a gun and use it against others if they are determined to do so. As we now know, the Munich gunman was a resident teenager who was a German citizen of Iranian origin and a possible (though speculation) connection to the far right carried out on the 5th anniversary of the Norwegian massacre of young people.