Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: Poppies

Default Poppies

Looking for poppies...the big ones,cant find them to buy in garden centre. Will pay...thank you.

Have pm'd you
    There are neither rights nor wrongs in gardening. Only experiences.

Message bounced because your message box is full. I have only two oriental (perennial) poppies remaining. Will happily set them aside for you, if you wish. £1.50 each, as with all my perennials. Here for plants sales every Sunday, other times by arrangement. Mike.

Hi Mike yes please keep them for me and let me know where to collect. I seem to have a problem with p\m never use it!!don't know what's going on!!

Directions posted on many previous threads. From Castletown, take the Groats/Dunnet road. Just outside Castletown, take the first and only public road right. Not signed, heads for Greenland and Lyth. I am the first house on the right up that road, white cottage on the roadside.

They are now set aside for you. Coming on Sunday? If not convenient, I am home most evenings. Can help with the pm thing. I am a silver surfer, that's the label given to the over sixties on the internet. I know what I am doing, and I will happily help you out with the pm thing. Mike

Hi,i will come over tonight if that's convenient for you..time?? And yes help with p/m very much appreciated!! Thank you.

Fine, any time after 5pm.

They have "almost" stopped flowering so call me with regard picking up a few pods. Free of charge.
    Last edited by DSTOTM; 14-Jul-16 at 11:01.