Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: Need Band To Play

Exclamation Need Band To Play

need a group to play in the y not on the 11th of may.

as possibly seen in other threads rumours circulated that duress were playiing...not true lol. a younger band was slotted in but due to....problems the slot is open.

need to know as soon as possible as i need to get advertising done, etc etc.

pm me, cheers

Would it be an idea to state how long they'd play for, what style music you're looking for, paid or unpaid etc?

they'll be told when they pm obviously.

duh? lol

Quote Originally Posted by K dragon View Post
    they'll be told when they pm obviously.

duh? lol
    Just thought itd save u a lot of time posting it on the thread rather than repeating ursel to folks who PM u.

no time man, no time!

im working on four things at once. i come back every ten mins to check hear, so far no one seems interested so i will have to snatch a younger band. oh well lol

but i need to get some feedback before sunday, otherwise im screwed.

Moncur has a point,

if you dont tell people any more than the day you wont get many people asking.

Talking

ooookay lol

gig is for friday 11th of may

gig is non payment, only because its the first, once it gets rolling then they will become payed events, extremely sorry. but its a community effort to get this off the ground, mark wright has been exceptionally helpful and has the right idea and skills to give the band a great sound quality on the night.

we have a pa etc, must bring own gear.

set will need to be anywhere from 45 mins to an hour. originals encouraged but covers are fine, experience definately needed (as in you sound good lol)

saxifer are headlining the gig, the band that applies to this will be opening the show.

i need to know before sunday as its all rush rush.

so please get in touch by pm'ing me or email blackheart2002@aol.com

please help me out people, and i sppreciate all the advise thats been given to me so far. tis a learning curve.

and once again apologies to duress about the fiasco.

alright would one of the moderators shut this topic please as its null and void, the headliners cant play and because of recent mix ups advertisement is a mojor issue.

thanks