Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: left right left right

Default left right left right

do not want to hear from the left wingers, as far as the right wing tories go like supporting mr gove and boris ian duncan do you think there a chance the tories might split , and the better half goes to the right , this would be great for britain and everyone in it .

I don't think there is a hope in hell that the Tories will split over Europe. They have, for many years, managed the disagreement within the party over Europe - sometimes well, sometimes not so well. As it stands they are in Government and they will remain so after the referendum, they will protect that position above all else both for the Party and for themselves,

Quote Originally Posted by squidge View Post
    I don't think there is a hope in hell that the Tories will split over Europe. They have, for many years, managed the disagreement within the party over Europe - sometimes well, sometimes not so well. As it stands they are in Government and they will remain so after the referendum, they will protect that position above all else both for the Party and for themselves,
    Having a sleepless night...posting at 04 55 ?

The Birds woke me with their dawn chorus! - it was the first night we slept with the window open in ages . My head is so full of my new Job that I struggled to go back to sleep so I got up. Have a statistics exam tomorrow night so did some revision on correlation and standard deviations. Walked the dog and it was warm and lovely. So, no, not insomnia Rob - just an early start.

Kind of you to be concerned about my wellbeing though Rob

Quote Originally Posted by squidge View Post
    The Birds woke me with their dawn chorus! - it was the first night we slept with the window open in ages . My head is so full of my new Job that I struggled to go back to sleep so I got up. Have a statistics exam tomorrow night so did some revision on correlation and standard deviations. Walked the dog and it was warm and lovely. So, no, not insomnia Rob - just an early start.

Kind of you to be concerned about my wellbeing though Rob
    Good luck with the stats exam !

I think there is more chance of the right on the Labour party doing another SDP. Well I think the blairites are better suited in the tories but they can't face up to that.
    God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change,
    Courage to change the things I can,
    And wisdom to know the difference.

Quote Originally Posted by Rheghead View Post
    I think there is more chance of the right on the Labour party doing another SDP. Well I think the blairites are better suited in the tories but they can't face up to that.
    It would be appealing but impracticable as they wouldnt have near a majority and would need to join with LD's to create a "force" but they, the LD's, face years in the wilderness. A labour split guarantees a tory government for yonks. Labour are in a right mess the now especially in Scotland