Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  
Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: Andrew Fulton spymaster and former Tory Party in Scotland Chairman works for Putin

  1. #1

    Default Andrew Fulton spymaster and former Tory Party in Scotland Chairman works for Putin


  2. #2

    Default

    ANd Dr PAul Monaghan regulary appears on Russia Today TV Show and state radio : whats he doing that for ?? TRying to get a trade deal for Caithness ? He also keeps good company "It was a pleasure to appear on RT Sputnik with Gayatri Pertiwi & George Galloway talking about the Chagos Islands.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    2,344

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rob murray View Post
    ANd Dr PAul Monaghan regulary appears on Russia Today TV Show and state radio : whats he doing that for ?? TRying to get a trade deal for Caithness ? He also keeps good company "It was a pleasure to appear on RT Sputnik with Gayatri Pertiwi & George Galloway talking about the Chagos Islands.
    Just a damn shame that no British media outlets give a fair and unbiased platform for opinions which don't agree with the preferred UK/Unionist mantra and, as a result, the only way non-unionists and unaligned people can input any balance of views is via foreign media outlets.

    I no longer pay a licence fee, and it took me a long time after I stopped watching terrestrial TV with any regularity to do it. I have long resented the growing tendency of our "public service broadcaster", funded through an obligatory licence fee imposed on households, to change from being the trusted, even-handed broadcaster it was perceived to be when I was younger, into the mouthpiece of propaganda on behalf of whichever Government was currently in charge of setting that licence fee.

    I can see why unionists are more than happy with the UK MSM, because it underlines and confirms their biases, and glosses over, if it mentions them at all, the worst and most unsavoury/illegal/immoral aspects of UK Governments, while exaggerating and banging on about the smallest thing in other parties, in order to provide a stick to beat those who are not "on message" about the head.

    Those of us who want some semblance of accuracy and fairness in their news are left having to get it from news sources which are not beholden to the UK Government........so we go online and watch RT or Al Jazeera to get less one-sided UK news. It is a disgrace that our own media is now considered by many to be so untrustworthy that it is pointless watching or reading it.

  4. #4

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Oddquine View Post
    Just a damn shame that no British media outlets give a fair and unbiased platform for opinions which don't agree with the preferred UK/Unionist mantra and, as a result, the only way non-unionists and unaligned people can input any balance of views is via foreign media outlets.

    I no longer pay a licence fee, and it took me a long time after I stopped watching terrestrial TV with any regularity to do it. I have long resented the growing tendency of our "public service broadcaster", funded through an obligatory licence fee imposed on households, to change from being the trusted, even-handed broadcaster it was perceived to be when I was younger, into the mouthpiece of propaganda on behalf of whichever Government was currently in charge of setting that licence fee.

    I can see why unionists are more than happy with the UK MSM, because it underlines and confirms their biases, and glosses over, if it mentions them at all, the worst and most unsavoury/illegal/immoral aspects of UK Governments, while exaggerating and banging on about the smallest thing in other parties, in order to provide a stick to beat those who are not "on message" about the head.

    Those of us who want some semblance of accuracy and fairness in their news are left having to get it from news sources which are not beholden to the UK Government........so we go online and watch RT or Al Jazeera to get less one-sided UK news. It is a disgrace that our own media is now considered by many to be so untrustworthy that it is pointless watching or reading it.
    Well whatever ! Try BBC ALba then

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Strathy
    Posts
    4,227

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rob murray View Post
    Well whatever ! Try BBC ALba then
    a wee bit off thread, stopped in Travelodge in Wadebridge last April, the ONLY TV programme was Alba (and this was Cornwall) got a partial refund eventually
    "Genius may have its limitations, but stupidity is not thus handicapped."

  6. #6

    Default

    Rob Murray said: And Dr Paul Monaghan regularly appears on Russia Today TV Show and state radio : whats he doing that for ?? TRying to get a trade deal for Caithness ? He also keeps good company "It was a pleasure to appear on RT Sputnik with Gayatri Pertiwi & George Galloway talking about the Chagos Islands.

    I wonder if you read my post full. Fulton is an MI6 spymaster. Has been for over 30 years. He is a multi millionaire which is simply not possible on the salary of a civil servant. He maintains political and secret agent contacts within the CIA. He was tasked by Cameron in 2008 to go to Scotland and destroy the Unionists who were threatening to leave the Tory Party. His other mission was to organise and guide persons as yet unknown with the mission to prevent Scotland voting for independence in the referendum. His great friend Martin Rifkind put the measures in place at t the time he was Secretary of State for Scotland. A can of worms that will be revealed in time. And that begs the question? Who is Ruth Davidson and where did she spring from. Six months after joining the Party she is nominated for the position of leader. By none other than Andrew Fulton. Is she an MI6 plant?

  7. #7

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by caltonjock View Post
    Rob Murray said: And Dr Paul Monaghan regularly appears on Russia Today TV Show and state radio : whats he doing that for ?? TRying to get a trade deal for Caithness ? He also keeps good company "It was a pleasure to appear on RT Sputnik with Gayatri Pertiwi & George Galloway talking about the Chagos Islands.

    I wonder if you read my post full. Fulton is an MI6 spymaster. Has been for over 30 years. He is a multi millionaire which is simply not possible on the salary of a civil servant. He maintains political and secret agent contacts within the CIA. He was tasked by Cameron in 2008 to go to Scotland and destroy the Unionists who were threatening to leave the Tory Party. His other mission was to organise and guide persons as yet unknown with the mission to prevent Scotland voting for independence in the referendum. His great friend Martin Rifkind put the measures in place at t the time he was Secretary of State for Scotland. A can of worms that will be revealed in time. And that begs the question? Who is Ruth Davidson and where did she spring from. Six months after joining the Party she is nominated for the position of leader. By none other than Andrew Fulton. Is she an MI6 plant?
    ANd who are you my friend ? Who planted you ? How do I know that your not a double agent ?
    Last edited by rob murray; 04-May-16 at 11:04.

  8. #8

    Default

    Rob: You don't!! but I am one of the good guy's honest

  9. #9

    Default

    SO you say jock

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •