Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: Prof Curtice and his agenda

Default Prof Curtice and his agenda

if there was only one party to vote for the snp i still would not vote for them

very sad. Why the negativity?

Quote Originally Posted by dc1 View Post

I agree wholeheartedly.

Quote Originally Posted by dc1 View Post
    I am with you all the way dc1
    Once the original Grumpy Owld Man but alas no more

If there was only 1 party would be no point in voting as it would be a 1 party state. As it is the SNP only have a majority of 1. Very strange one party state

as far as I am concerned the snp have caused a division in Scotland that never existed before the referendum and for that I reason I don't like them

Quote Originally Posted by caltonjock View Post
    very sad. Why the negativity?
    It's obvious from your blogs caltonjock that your a political animal. Im sure youve been around long enough to know that whats happening in Scotland and particularly on the internet is not normal political debate.
    I have my own opinions and I wouldnt want to air them on here but I do know that some of the language used on facebook to describe the SNP and their supporters wouldnt be out of place in the Germany of the 1930s. I dont doubt the SNP have their own rabid supporters with no control over the enter button but I dont go looking for that kind of stuff.
    You seem to have been around for a while. What do you think's going on?

Nothing happens politically in Scotland that is not subject to Westminster influence. The so called "mother of parliaments" has never given up power voluntarily. The constantly dripping, critical, verbal and written attacks on the SNP are orchestrated and delivered through a Unionist supporting television and news media. The dogma is seized and expanded upon in the social media by unionist minded individuals I term them "Uninats". Back to the media. I know of no other developed country in the world that is denied its own television and radio broadcasts. You should know that news broadcasters employed by the BBC are subject to MI5 positive vetting (PV) before short listing for interview. This to ensure a uniform approach to the delivery of information. Mind control. George Orwell worked for the BBC!!!! What is going on in Scotland is a war of attrition and it will continue until Scotland is a free and independent nation once more.