Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: PFI Scandal The Full Facts

Default PFI Scandal The Full Facts

I think as big a scandal is the reluctance of the UK media to apportion any blame to the Scottish Executive(Lab/Lib) and the Scottish Council(Lab), which actually contracted the schools, presumably checked and accepted them on completion and stuck Edinburgh with a fair chunk of the council's income in payment for years to come. It is beyond belief (well, maybe not) that all the Unionist media is concentrating on trying to turn the whole debacle into another SNP BAD diatribe, rather than reporting facts which might make Labour appear to be incompetent fools.

I thought you two were the same person.

Quote Originally Posted by sids View Post
    I thought you two were the same person.
    Nope....and if you really did, you should have reported us to management. No idea who caltonjock is.....but I am Oddquine everywhere I post, bar on FB because it has a thing about people using what looks like a real name with a real surname...even if it isn't really your real name.

Quote Originally Posted by Oddquine View Post
    Nope....and if you really did, you should have reported us to management..

"Report to The Management" Lol!

"Report to The Management" Lol!
    Well, someone manages the site....don't they? Maybe just call whoever it is the owner, then......but the fact remains that if you really think there is someone posting under two identities, you should be reporting them.

Quote Originally Posted by Oddquine View Post
    Well, someone manages the site....don't they? Maybe just call whoever it is the owner, then......but the fact remains that if you really think there is someone posting under two identities, you should be reporting them.
    We don't like sneaks in this school.

We don't like sneaks in this school.
    Bet you do, if they are sneaking on people who are doing things down at the bottom of your approval list.

Methinks you just don't want to report posters you suspect of having two identities because it will stop you from accusing people of having two identities when you have nothing else to say and feel you must say something, even if it doesn't address, even tangentially, the subject of the thread.

I am caltonjock. There is no second poster. believe me