Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: buses

Default buses

Buses from wick to inverness ? thanks

X97 change at dunbeath timetables from Magellan tourist information

Macallans sorry

Quote Originally Posted by Bill Fernie View Post
    Now that is useful. Whenever I try to find these timetables, I realise I'm too thick to navigate the Stagecoach website for the right issue, and as for getting a paper one, well, everyone knows someone who has a friend who has seen one somewhere. Any chance of this site housing bus and train timetables somewhere obvious?

Quote Originally Posted by Bogbrush View Post
    Now that is useful. Whenever I try to find these timetables, I realise I'm too thick to navigate the Stagecoach website for the right issue, and as for getting a paper one, well, everyone knows someone who has a friend who has seen one somewhere. Any chance of this site housing bus and train timetables somewhere obvious?
    I know what you mean about the Stagecoach website - dreadful! - but posting the same rubbish on the Org 'somewhere obvious' isn't going to help much. We need better minds than ours to solve this. Is there anyone out there.......

Default bus timetables

Quote Originally Posted by wavy davy View Post
    I know what you mean about the Stagecoach website - dreadful! - but posting the same rubbish on the Org 'somewhere obvious' isn't going to help much. We need better minds than ours to solve this. Is there anyone out there.......
    Timetables always available in Mcallans tib also stagecoach www. Site reasonable to see best of luck ��