Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: Two kittens

Default Two kittens

Hi I have a female cat she is white grey and mustard in colour very friendly little cat always giving my hubby cuddles and a tiger male kitten he is also very friendly
    These two cats hasn't been outside ( female been out for an hour only) I live to close to a main road and would hate to see anything bad happen as they don't have any outdoor sense atm! And with me being so close to the road am very worried about letting them out! The female cat has been done the male cat hasn't!
    These two cats are now well used to each other I would prefer they went together! They would be better of on a farm or middle of nowhere so they can get use to being outside

These cats have been flead today and will be also wormed before going to new home!
    This is braking my heart and esp my daughters as her pets however feel sorry for them as can't get out for fresh air or that

Male cat is 1 year old on 17th June
    Female is 1 year old

Pm me for more information

Hi I would just like to say I had 4 cats that were house cats never went out. They were all very happy and healthy and lived till they were 17 years old. They had scratching posts and I played with them ect when they wanted they never wanted to go out and weren't bothered about it. Yours are kittens they will get used to being inside give them plenty to play with and a scratching post so they don't use your furniture :-)

Hi my problem is I have little one who doesn't always remember shutting door etc so always trying to get out