Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: Simpson's Oil

Default Simpson's Oil

Well, that's what you call service! at about 11am this morning Mrs Beks rang Simpson's in Wick to order some heating oil - we have plenty,but with the Budget next week, might be an increase in oils??.. Anyway we're 44 miles away out west, yet at 2pm - just now, an oil wagon came down our drive!, driver says he was having lunch at the end of the road and got a message from the Office at Simpsons and here he was.. Not bad order at 11 and get it three hours later! Well done Simpsons.
    "Genius may have its limitations, but stupidity is not thus handicapped."

Quote Originally Posted by bekisman View Post
    Well, that's what you call service! at about 11am this morning Mrs Beks rang Simpson's in Wick to order some heating oil - we have plenty,but with the Budget next week, might be an increase in oils??.. Anyway we're 44 miles away out west, yet at 2pm - just now, an oil wagon came down our drive!, driver says he was having lunch at the end of the road and got a message from the Office at Simpsons and here he was.. Not bad order at 11 and get it three hours later! Well done Simpsons.
    Agreed. Always excellent service.

A few years ago I was renting a house with oil heating and the tank ran dry on Christmas Eve (rookie error - I hadn't been checking it). I was resigned to spending Christmas with no heating but phoned Simpsons to find out the soonest they could deliver after the 25th and explained that my tank was empty - the woman on the phone was very understanding, and after she made a phone call to some drivers, she called back to say they would deliver that afternoon. I can never thank them enough - fantastic customer service - and I always recommend them if anyone is looking for an oil supplier.