Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: French Veiled threats

Quote Originally Posted by davth View Post
    Now who is digressing from the OP?
    I can understand how difficult you must find this to follow, but the Original Poster was (although have stated you are not interested) writing about 'Migrants' - now I do not see how that digresses from the spirit of the discussion. Where on earth do you think these migrants in Calais came from? I'll tell you, why how surprising, it's through Turkey, to Greece and up the chain of countries, so there is a direct connection with the OP's tread. I hasten to add that your own submissions are absolutely not dealing with any thread.
    Go on then (if you can) what is your opinion on Migrants coming either from France or to other EU nations who will then make their way through to Calais?
    But I can guarantee that your next posting will be absolutely nothing to do with the Thread content, but another feeble attempt at trolling.. you are funny
    "Genius may have its limitations, but stupidity is not thus handicapped."

Nowhere in the original post was there any mention of migrants.
    Perhaps The French PM's statement was referring to migrants, I dont know as I have not seen or heard of it but the OP was most certainly not clear that it was another migrant discussion.

Quote Originally Posted by davth View Post
    Nowhere in the original post was there any mention of migrants.
    Perhaps The French PM's statement was referring to migrants, I dont know as I have not seen or heard of it but the OP was most certainly not clear that it was another migrant discussion.
    You should be aware of the News, the French President was referring + ministers to the 'Calais Jungle' for a start (migrants) - removing the Le Touquet treaty, do you have an opinon?
    "Genius may have its limitations, but stupidity is not thus handicapped."

I dare say I should be aware, however I have been media dark for the past couple of weeks, not seen a newspaper or a television set.
    Admittedly I have had internet access but not been looking at the mainstream news.
    If I was aware that this was another migrant thread I would not have even clicked on it.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12