Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: Hendersons from Spittal

Default Hendersons from Spittal

Looking for information on Alex Henderson and his family from Spittal. He was a master blacksmith and i believe his son John followed in his footsteps. Alex married Esther Levack and had 13 of a family. I believ Alex was originally from Achoow,Latheron. Any help would be great. I am descended from his son James.
    Great site!

Default Re: Hendersons from Spittal

Quote Originally Posted by fmackay
    Looking for information on Alex Henderson and his family from Spittal. He was a master blacksmith and i believe his son John followed in his footsteps. Alex married Esther Levack and had 13 of a family. I believ Alex was originally from Achoow,Latheron. Any help would be great. I am descended from his son James.
    Great site!
    If legend is to believed you are also descended from Henry Gunn, son of George Gunn who was Clan Chief in the 1400s.

I've put some pages from a book written by a chap called John Henderson on my web site.

Go to http://www.fredc.me.uk/library/lib.htm and click on the link to "The Hendersons of Stemster".

Default Hendersons from Spittal

Fred

Thank you very much for information. very interesting