Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: Anyone help?

Default Anyone help?

Can any1 tell me how to send a private message as well as post a picture on The For Sale Forums, I haven't got a clue
    Thnaks

click on poster name (my is Yoriyn) and choose private message

cheers for that,
    I've been using my Kindle for Caithness.org and have just noticed that it's a different page layout on it Compared to the kids Tablets,
    Don't know why but at least I know now
    Thanks

Default Posting a Picture on Forum

Hi, to post a picture click on the insert image icon when writing your message/forum post.

I have created a image showing how this is done below.

Before uploading an image make sure it is small enough in file size to be uploaded. You can do this by resizing your image/picture.

To get an image to show within your message, rather than providing a link to the image, you need to have the picture on a website or picture sharing website such as flickr - link to search returns and then use From URL, instead of uploading the image from your computer. You also need to deselect the option to upload it to the forum server (I think).

I hope this helps