Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: Long shot!!

Default Long shot!!

Hey up, this is a bit of a long shot, but am wondering if anyone has a copy of censored 'Thurso High School CD' or even better if they have it ripped?

Cheers

erm . . have you tried contacting Thurso High School? They might have copies of them!

it was about 10 - 12 years ago am looking for a particular song by a band called Monkey Kettle!!

STOP THAT TRAIN! I WANNA GET OFF, NOWWWWWWWW. Oh wait, wrong band. im thinkin of big mac & the middleyards!

Quote Originally Posted by moncur View Post
    STOP THAT TRAIN! I WANNA GET OFF, NOWWWWWWWW. Oh wait, wrong band. im thinkin of big mac & the middleyards!
    You'll find that i didnt disgrace myself with that! It was Ewan Barker playing with them at the time.

However, I was replaced by a drum machine, so I cant really gloat. Although givin the dirt I would've played it was probably a blessing in disguise!

btw, it was cause Miss Sinclair wouldnt let me out of english.

Quote Originally Posted by the_big_mac View Post
    You'll find that i didnt disgrace myself with that! It was Ewan Barker playing with them at the time.

However, I was replaced by a drum machine, so I cant really gloat. Although givin the dirt I would've played it was probably a blessing in disguise!

btw, it was cause Miss Sinclair wouldnt let me out of english.
    lol pure quality! Stevie B has the CD so il get a copy then get a copy to Marty. Oh Im gonna get sued by the High School!

Just need a copy of the 'Monkey Kettle' song.

Cheers

Marty123,

Why don't you ask someone on this forum if they can ask THS if they have any copies still there? (Mmm. Maybe I've already done that for you).
    The Music department may even have a copy left over for nostalgic purposes or even in a glass display case at the front of the school.

marty123, my music teacher gave me a copy today til email til yah

get me ure email addy
    and i will send em to yah
    Big Imagination For Feeling Young Cause Life Yearns Real Optimism