Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: Donald trump

Default Donald trump

I see that Westminster is going to debate whether this man should be banned from the UK and even though will be no vote th e Home Secretary will make the decision eventually
    Trump is threatening to pull out of all financial commitments in Scotland therefore why not let the Scottish Parliament decide whether this should happen as we stand most to lose
    I dont agree with what he said or his politics but if we dont want him or his money in Scotland then our Parliament should have a say in what happens here and the rest of Britain can vote on what they want to do taht way there will be no blame attached to one peoples making what some will call an arbitary decision

Just noticed that a petition to stop immigrants coming into UK has reached 213,755 (BBC News just said it's the 2nd most signed petition - after the one stopping Trump coming in).
    To me they are two 'nutter' petitions, I'm sure Trump WILL get in and will be on various TV chat shows where he will be made to look extremely stupid!
    "Genius may have its limitations, but stupidity is not thus handicapped."

Who said; "One text “It’s not personal I just ******* hate your religion and I’ll do all in I’m life do defeat your filth.” Another said: “And in your favour we live in an uneducated left lift loopy left wing society who is more interested in claiming benefits and being ignorant to the threat of your horrible disease which is a make believe **** in the sky.

“Horrible murdering Islamic *****.” ? answers on a postcard to SNP HQ please

Westminster unionist party are trying to steer clear of Trump as he's just the Yankee version of King Cameron. They both hate anyone that's Poor ,Disabled, Sick ,Wrong Colour or Religion. Their slogan is "if you ain't one of us ,your one on them", No doubt it's tattooed on every member of the Tory Unionist Party.

Quote Originally Posted by dozy View Post
    Westminster unionist party are trying to steer clear of Trump as he's just the Yankee version of King Cameron. They both hate anyone that's Poor ,Disabled, Sick ,Wrong Colour or Religion. Their slogan is "if you ain't one of us ,your one on them", No doubt it's tattooed on every member of the Tory Unionist Party.
    Calm down,take a deep breath - that's quite a bit of anger you've got there. I'm a 'Tory Unionist' I was born and bred in a Council house AND I'm disabled - I don't hate anyone, my color (sic) is white, don't have a tattoo or in fact don't have a religion, but must admit do having a modicum of pity for those that spout quasi-hatred for those of us free-thinkers that DARE to have a different view

Quote Originally Posted by dozy View Post

Em................................................ .................................................. .....
    Last edited by rob murray; 21-Jan-16 at 17:49.

What the hell happened to free speech nobody but nobody has the right to tell anybody what they say……sticks and stones??????

Quote Originally Posted by bekisman View Post
    Who said; "One text “It’s not personal I just ******* hate your religion and I’ll do all in I’m life do defeat your filth.” Another said: “And in your favour we live in an uneducated left lift loopy left wing society who is more interested in claiming benefits and being ignorant to the threat of your horrible disease which is a make believe **** in the sky.

It wouldnt be Councillor Craig Melville, an aide to SNP deputy leader Stewart Hosie would it ?
    Last edited by rob murray; 21-Jan-16 at 17:49.

Oh Bounce, free speech is a thing of the past, you echo my thoughts - which should scare you rather a lot. We can't say anything that might offend someone, even in a private conversation in a public place, pub for instance. If someone thinks what you are saying is offensive then you are in deep doo doo. I do which people would grow up
    Two things are infinite: the Universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the Universe.

Einstein

Quote Originally Posted by rob murray View Post
    Em................................................ ..................................................
    Donald Chump and King Cameron are just different sides of the same coin.

You have some very strange coins in your pocket then.

Don't have any coins in my pocket,in fact don't have any pockets . The unionists said "I don't need them".
    Last edited by dozy; 27-Jan-16 at 11:43.

I doubt if it would be a wise move to ban the future "most powerful man in the world" from our shores.

And to be honest I have heard a lot worse said in our very own County (not that it makes "President" Trumps remarks OK")
    Last edited by davth; 27-Jan-16 at 14:39.

Quote Originally Posted by rob murray View Post
    It wouldnt be Councillor Craig Melville, an aide to SNP deputy leader Stewart Hosie would it ?

Yep, that's the foul-mouthed, nasty person rob

Quote Originally Posted by bekisman View Post

He's just resigned! "A by-election will be called for the Maryfield ward and arrangements will be made in due course." (Councillor Craig Melville)

Oh no, not another one! I see North Lanarkshire SNP Councilor Julie McAnulty was heard saying "Get P****s out of the Party" by another SNP - fair due to SNP in dealing with this, especially as they are up in arms ref the prat Trump and stripped him of his business ambassador for Scotland thingy for his racist remarks.. seems it's rather closer to home..