Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: Wedding cake help?

Default Wedding cake help?

I am looking to have a wedding cake made, can anyone recommend anyone who is reasonable priced. If you can pm me contact numbers this would be appreciated. Thank you in advance

Wickers World down the harbour at Wick make cakes ... not sure about wedding cakes but you could ask.

Carrie-Anne 31 The Crescent, Glengolly, By Thurso, Caithness. Tel 07530 358877

Carrie-Anne Bakes super and Delicious Cakes whether it be a Wedding Cake, Birthday Cake or even just Cup Cakes. I can Highly Recommend her.

Here is a Pic of one of her Cakes :-

Last edited by Kodiak; 11-Jan-16 at 23:48.

Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.

Edgar Allen Poe

Last edited by BRIE; 13-Jan-16 at 22:39.

Quote Originally Posted by richardj View Post
    Wickers World down the harbour at Wick make cakes ... not sure about wedding cakes but you could ask.
    i know that one, they make really good cakes. But i dont know if they make wedding cakes, too. Just ask them . I have a little half topic, half off topic question for you. Do you know where to lend fashionable Dresses/Clothes like the clothes on for example http://us.escada.com/designer-clothes/jackets ? I cant afford escada, gucci, prada and so on, but i want to look good at weddings and similar events, so i thought about borrowing clothes for events. Is there any Shop/Onlineshop for that, would be quite nice if there would be something in the near.

Regards
    Do what you love!

Wrennyroo's Cakery makes lovely cakes, I can highly recommend her! http://facebook.com/wrennyroos

Hi, choosing a wedding cake should match your wedding theme but it may not be too pricey. I may say that you should get one that is simple and chic but with a unique design. The cake flavor must be considered too. There are a lot online to choose from.

Default Wedding Cake

Cups Tea Room in Scrabster, her cakes look amazing

Thanks for all the replies. I am going to contact everyone tonight and see what can be done. I'm I'm not sure about wedding clothes, and not very keen on shopping I kinda run into shops get what I need and run out.