Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: Basketball training back up and running

Default Basketball training back up and running

Hi guys. We used to have basketball training in Thurso and Wick,and we even went to basketball tournaments which was so much fun and great experience, but unfortunately some people moved away and some people had other reasons to not be able to attend the training and so we canceled it for good. But what I thought,if we could get at least 10-12 people together who'd be up for basketball training in Halkirk from 2-3 times a week,it would be amazing and after that we'd be able to compete in basketball tournaments in Inverness or elsewhere. I haven't got the basketball court yet,but if I would have enough people up for it,I would go to Halkirk school and speak about this and im pretty sure they would let us rent it. And If there's people who don't have transport to get to Halkirk,me and my partner would be able to pick people up from Thurso and back.
    So if anyone is up for some basketball, some fun and fitness,please send me your name and age and your interest to staltmanism@gmail.com or message me on my phone 07944070988.thank you and hope to hear from you all soon 😊

Okay guys just to let yous know, I've got 4 people so far 😊

Got 6 now,great to see people who are interested in basketball 😊

There's 8 of us now,only need a few more to get it going 😊