Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Eu

SNP split Rob? you wish. I bet all other parties wish they were as "split" as the SNP. It's only a matter of time, Indy. 2 is comming.

Quote Originally Posted by rob murray View Post
    Yes a good idea, hard core yessers who sturgeon conned over indy 2, should split off as the SPP, and be 100% for indy under any circumstances, that would be an honest thing to do and split the SNP as is, which has no intention of progressing indy2 ( unless according to STurgeon, they are sure of winning....but when will she be sure and under what circumstances ? )

Quote Originally Posted by piratelassie View Post
    It's only a matter of time, Indy. 2 is comming.
    Prove it, Give us the date of the next referendum, no excuses, just the date will do.

SNP split Rob? you wish. I bet all other parties wish they were as "split" as the SNP. It's only a matter of time, Indy. 2 is comming.
    so is Santa, if you believe tall tales 😱
    Once the original Grumpy Owld Man but alas no more

Quote Originally Posted by cptdodger View Post
    Prove it, Give us the date of the next referendum, no excuses, just the date will do.
    Ive seen 01 04 2020 stated

So is the 300th anniversary of waterloo

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123