Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: Lost mobile phone - caithness folk have great xmas spirit

Default Lost mobile phone - caithness folk have great xmas spirit

Can anyone help? I was a dozy git this morning, delivering xmas cards in castlehill avenue, castletown (football pitch end), and my mobile phone was on my lap as i got out the car, so my phone must have dropped. I`ve been back to look but can`t find it. Its a black galaxy y with a black/grey cover. If anyone finds it can you let me know or leave a message on ***********. If there`s charge in the phone, when you press the button you should see a photo of my two sons on the screen.
    Thanks so much in anticipation.
    Last edited by Bill Fernie; 18-Dec-15 at 10:01.

Phone now found, thanks to all who helped and especially to the young man who found it. There`s still some very honest people in this world

Quote Originally Posted by ak56 View Post
    Phone now found, thanks to all who helped and especially to the young man who found it. There`s still some very honest people in this world
    ,Pleased it turned up ak56 and the nice chap who found it.. hope you don't mind, but might be a good idea to delete your phone number or the thread, these pages are seen all over the world don't want to get spammed!
    "Genius may have its limitations, but stupidity is not thus handicapped."

It restorer's your faith in human nature when you read threads like this and the finder does the correct thing. Well done.
    A man who fears suffering is already suffering from what he fears.