Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: Dr Who ?

Default Dr Who ?

great to see that John 'thanks for keeping my seat warm' Thurso is still doing the rounds and keeping in touch with the lowly electorate

here's a bit from the venerable Dr's page with quotes from all the usual sources kissing the correct proverbials

http://paulmonaghan.scot/about-paul/

can anyone provide some quotes(even locally relevant soundbites will do) from some real people in Caithness or Sutherland with examples of how Dr Paul has helped/represented them in some way ...

(even an independant thought on how he plans to help Caithness would reassure me ... )

He has followed up some of my/our questions on international matters of concern and business matters and sent me letters of reply, just as we would hope and expect from our MP. Also, he has sent me/us a very nice Christmas card! Don't know if any of this counts?

Quote Originally Posted by Fulmar View Post
    He has followed up some of my/our questions on international matters of concern and business matters and sent me letters of reply, just as we would hope and expect from our MP. Also, he has sent me/us a very nice Christmas card! Don't know if any of this counts?
    I have always received replies to all enquiries and find him very approachable. Also got a Christmas card which was nice.
    "Until one has loved an animal part of their soul remains unawakened"

Quote Originally Posted by Liz View Post
    I have always received replies to all enquiries and find him very approachable. Also got a Christmas card which was nice.
    you should be thanking me and all the other taxpayers for your Christmas Card !

has he answered the 3 questions from his latest balls up ?

One: How many Christmas cards were sent out in House of Commons pre-paid envelopes?

Two: What was the total cost of this in terms of the postage stamps that Mr Monaghan should have used instead?

Three: Will Mr Monaghan confirm that he will repay the full cost of the House of Commons pre-paid envelopes that he used for Christmas cards to the appropriate department at Westminster?

answers on a Christmas Card please Paul

Well, ours had a second class stamp on it.

Quote Originally Posted by rogermellie View Post
    One: How many Christmas cards were sent out in House of Commons pre-paid envelopes?

Two: What was the total cost of this in terms of the postage stamps that Mr Monaghan should have used instead?

Three: Will Mr Monaghan confirm that he will repay the full cost of the House of Commons pre-paid envelopes that he used for Christmas cards to the appropriate department at Westminster?
    I am not sure a case of theft should be dealt with so leniently as simply as just repaying what was stolen.
    The man is a continual trail of controversy and is an embarrassment to the constituency.