Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Oh dear....

So you want a more definitive comment....

How does 'Tacky' sound?

Your posting of such a mundane issue seems to measure up with some of your other comments. People deserve respect. As someone stated ...He didn't ask for this to be Publicly displayed. As I said earlier....The media surely know and their take on controversial issues... If it Bleeds it Leads. And they have ignored this.
    Perhaps you could explain why....

Quote Originally Posted by gleeber View Post
    As with any other post on the org the reaction of each individual orger will say more about them themselves than the object of their attention. Oh dear is a good reaction. My own reaction was "bloody hell"

QED.

You are utterly correct - as is well evidenced here.
    D'oH! My brain hurts...

I posted a pair of pictures as the OP on this thread.

One was Prince Harry.

The other was James Hewitt.

I remarked '"Oh dear. O Dearie me"

This afternoon I received this comment on Facebook from a person I shall not name, who lives in Canada.

"Perhaps John Little should take some care in making comparisons of the British Royal Family. These things can come back to Haunt him and the Website. We feel it is quite disgusting. Be advised"

It is a most interesting thing but it's the same thing that happened when I posted it on my FB page.

There's a whole lot of folk out there who are constructing a huge event out of very little- if they examine the OP.

Psychologically I find it completely fascinating.

I am very tempted to post some more pictures and say "oh Dear' and see what reaction they get.

It would be an interesting meme I think.
    D'oH! My brain hurts...

Oh Dear!

The Facebook post has been deleted.

C'mon Mr T - that's no fair
    D'oH! My brain hurts...

Quote Originally Posted by John Little View Post
    Oh Dear!

The Facebook post has been deleted.

C'mon Mr T - that's no fair
    Off all the issues impacting upon our country and lives, this to me is a so what ?? so what if theres a similarity, big deal eh ! actually our MP bet you to it, he tweeted the remark of Harry looking like Hewitt yonks ago...and made the national press for doing so again a so what story

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12