Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: Fifa, seep blatter and me.

Default Fifa, seep blatter and me.

Just watched this programme and noticed the England bid for the world cup was represented by the union flag. I thought the English flag was red and white not red white and blue. Just thought I'd mention it AGAIN. When oh when will the powers that be ever get it right.

Quote Originally Posted by piratelassie View Post
    Just watched this programme and noticed the England bid for the world cup was represented by the union flag. I thought the English flag was red and white not red white and blue. Just thought I'd mention it AGAIN. When oh when will the powers that be ever get it right.
    It seems like they used the union jack when as a seperate nation state, in football terms, they should have used the flag of ST George, well spotted.

Quote Originally Posted by piratelassie View Post
    I am astonished you got something right....and then wrong. It was a reference to the British govt backing, which means it was technically correct, although given the fact England has a national team the its wrong I suppose.

Thing is....who cares? You once called the Netherlands by the name Holland.....
    There are basically 3 type of people in this world, those who can count and those who cant