Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Cost of War .

Quote Originally Posted by Murdo View Post
    Nice to see BT back; assume you couldn't find anywhere else to spew out your anti Scottish bile.
    is this anti scottish bile : http://www.scotsman.com/news/politic...cuts-1-3959040

Actually I'm a Lib Dem for my sins but confess to voting SNP at the last election as I saw them as least worst option, and still do for that matter. Its all very well to constantly whinge and condemn, but what better alternative are you two experts going to suggest ?.

Quote Originally Posted by Murdo View Post
    Actually I'm a Lib Dem for my sins but confess to voting SNP at the last election as I saw them as least worst option, and still do for that matter. Its all very well to constantly whinge and condemn, but what better alternative are you two experts going to suggest ?.
    No one is as you put it is whinging and moaning and condemning on this site, to oute yourslef spewing anti scottish bile : the world outside of ae org is though scrutinising SNP non performance, use your common sense, this is a democracy and I am entitled to voice an opinion, Im not a politician I cant actually do anything, neither can you, as Ive no political power and you dont either, but Ive got the power to point out where I see the SNP going ( badly ) wrong....thats democracy. You voted for them I didnt and have never. Crack on believing what you want to

Actually LD's are a fine bunch and WIllie Rennie an able man why change ?
    Last edited by rob murray; 27-Nov-15 at 17:54.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12