Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: Cats Protection hosting Christmas Shopping event

Default Cats Protection hosting Christmas Shopping event

Caithness Cats Protection will be hosting a Christmas Shopping event tomorrow at The Norseman Hotel 11am-4pm
    There are many quality stalls offering an incredible selection of locally crafted gifts and treats for all tastes and ages !
    Please come along , support Caithness Cats Protection and local craftsmen and women and solve some of your Christmas present problems !
    Festive refreshments will also be available.

Default Cat

Quote Originally Posted by dousslesh View Post
    Caithness Cats Protection will be hosting a Christmas Shopping event tomorrow at The Norseman Hotel 11am-4pm
    There are many quality stalls offering an incredible selection of locally crafted gifts and treats for all tastes and ages !
    Please come along , support Caithness Cats Protection and local craftsmen and women and solve some of your Christmas present problems !
    Festive refreshments will also be available.
    hi am looking some one to help me I have a young cat under my shed can't get it out I am feeding him but won't come out I have 3 small dogs and they just go for the shed little cat is freighted if I could borrow a cat trap I would set it up to c if I can get this poor cat out