Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: Looking for someone to move bushes and small amount of landscaping?

Question Looking for someone to move bushes and small amount of landscaping?

As above really, looking for someone to move 5 bushes and then do a bit of landscaping to sort where they've been removed from in Thurso. Any contacts appreciated.

Hi,
    Phone Tim on 07437604426 took me long time to find decent, reliable, good grafters, reasonable rates.
    Give them a go you wont be sorry.
    Ron

Hello
    My name is luke bessey I run a cleaning and gardening services and I am moving up to the Thurso area next week and I'm looking for new clients but please feel free to contact me my mobile number is 07445249000 and my email address is luke-bessey-ltd@hotmail.com

Look forward to hearing from you
    Kind regards
    Luke Bessey

Anybody got any more suggestions? Luke was going to visit and quote but never turned up and I never got a response from Tim for some reason. Anything would help at this point! Thanks.

You could always try the org's own gardeninginagale. He has done a couple of jobs for us. On both occasions, he turned up when he said he would, and did the jobs well.

Hi I can come and do this job PM me for more details

Thanks all, hopefully sorted now.