Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The real cost of Trident

Quote Originally Posted by weeker2014 View Post
    Better Together you really do talk some crap. The title of the thread is "the real cost of Trident", nothing to do with the SNP. This was a UK wide thread. The minute I gave you a perfectly reasonable way of a work around you started ur SNP bashing as you could not possibly answer me.

Would appear we as a collective are far too smart for you and time after time u just have to go back to SNP bashing. You are nothing other than a troll who tries to inflame others and incapable of having an adult discussion. At least Rob puts some sense behind his posts.
    THanks mate, was reading the general threads about a lack of "trouble makers" on the org and came across this "it seems SNP supporters have gone in droves and it is the crazed cyberunionists that are left"....says it all really, Im by no means pro SNP but as they are the government I feel that they should be judged on their record and in a democracy thats what you do if your bothered...so it seems that in doing so your labelled a a crazed cyberunionist. I dont see any point now in contributing to the org / politics so I wont. Ta ta, thanks for your contributions

Quote Originally Posted by rob murray View Post
    THanks mate, was reading the general threads about a lack of "trouble makers" on the org and came across this "it seems SNP supporters have gone in droves and it is the crazed cyberunionists that are left"....says it all really, Im by no means pro SNP but as they are the government I feel that they should be judged on their record and in a democracy thats what you do if your bothered...so it seems that in doing so your labelled a a crazed cyberunionist. I dont see any point now in contributing to the org / politics so I wont. Ta ta, thanks for your contributions
    You're fine Rob. BT could be David Cameron given his adherence to tory party lines so don't class yourself like that. You're more like me.
    There are basically 3 type of people in this world, those who can count and those who cant

BetterTogether is offline Banned (Sock Puppet of previously banned user)

Quote Originally Posted by weezer 316 View Post
    You're fine Rob. BT could be David Cameron given his adherence to tory party lines so don't class yourself like that. You're more like me.
    Aww you say the sweetest things I feel a special bond now you can call me Gideon

I wonder just how many of those who like to fall back to the "Think about the jobs" argument to defend replacing Trident where on the side of the Miners back in the Eighties when Maggie was shutting down pit after pit with scant regard to the welfare of the Miners losing their jobs?
    “We're trapped in the belly of this horrible machine....
    And the machine is bleeding to death."

Quote Originally Posted by Alrock View Post
    I wonder just how many of those who like to fall back to the "Think about the jobs" argument to defend replacing Trident where on the side of the Miners back in the Eighties when Maggie was shutting down pit after pit with scant regard to the welfare of the Miners losing their jobs?
    Throwing lumps of coal will not defend the UK, the threat of Trident will.
    Once the original Grumpy Owld Man but alas no more

Quote Originally Posted by rob murray View Post
    That's a shame Rob, they do like their name calling and branding of everybody that is not a Yes voter, or SNP supporter, or is that one in the same ? !!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12