Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Tax Credit cuts : The Tories New Poll Tax Image ??

Quote Originally Posted by BetterTogether View Post
    Worst part of it is the ones that think if you're not pro SNP you're anti Scottish. Some with that world view do veer to the more extreme side of life.
    Hoots min am no SNP and am more scottish than most o them. SNP = a broad church ah mean there's tons o lads and lassies in wi them that are no more "scottish" than Charles De Gaul................

Hoots min am no SNP and am more scottish than most o them. SNP = a broad church ah mean there's tons o lads and lassies in wi them that are no more "scottish" than Charles De Gaul................

You mean he wasn't Scottish, not even a tiny bit?

Quote Originally Posted by Fulmar View Post

You mean he wasn't Scottish, not even a tiny bit?
    His granny styed in duxy...dis at count ????

BetterTogether is offline Banned (Sock Puppet of previously banned user)

Strangely the First Minister seems to be curiously unaware that her own MPs had tabled a motion on tax credits identical to the one she's been attacking in Twitter.

Strangely the First Minister seems to be curiously unaware that her own MPs had tabled a motion on tax credits identical to the one she's been attacking in Twitter.
    Now thats what Id call joined up government

Does show up the faux outrage for what it really is !

Shout outrage while your own ministers are motioning exactly the same thing !

FAIL !

Does show up the faux outrage for what it really is !

Shout outrage while your own ministers are motioning exactly the same thing !

FAIL !
    Failure in communications, apparently the pigeon carrying the issue from westminster to sturgeon was killed by a London hawk, so she never got correct info, hence the crossed wires

I suppose that's a viable excuse as any. I'm trying to avoid the NHS issues, Bursaries and university issues for the moment otherwise I will be accused of something or other again.

I suppose that's a viable excuse as any. I'm trying to avoid the NHS issues, Bursaries and university issues for the moment otherwise I will be accused of something or other again.
    Yep any criticism and yer anti scottish a traitor....cheezo.......whatever next, when a man cant highlight obvious government incompetences in his own country, living in a democracy ?

I wasn't aware that I was only supposed to post pro SNP articles.

Maybe someone could enlighten me to where that rule applies or are they supposed to be just beyond criticism on some National basis nowadays.
    Post as many anti SNP articles as you like, just don't make them up...
    “We're trapped in the belly of this horrible machine....
    And the machine is bleeding to death."

Quote Originally Posted by Alrock View Post
    Unfortuntaley for you anything I post always refers to and or is based on on line government docs and established credible news sources. BTG has also a track record of refering to official information sources ( perhpas why your party want an independant TV channel, then we will watch government approved news stories....since when was this North Korea ?? ) Police Scotland and vat debacle being most recent clearly refering to published officail docs etc. Can you not understand the SNP are in government and Id attack any government making such a mess of things........NHS, eduction attainment gap, Police Scotland, Centralisation of economic powers, fiscal fudging... the list goes on and on and they get largely away with it because no creditible opposition exists in Scotland ( at the present time )

Cant say ive made anything up regarding any of the articles posted there may be a few minor inaccuracies here and there but they wouldn't be purposeful. If you want to support the SNP feel free meanwhile they are the ones holding the reigns of power in Scotland doing their absolute best to deflect criticisms, obfuscate or bury bad new under a new faux outrage conflated by themselves. I would roundly bring up the same issues regardless of which party where in power if they continued to make such errors of judgment .

Cant say ive made anything up regarding any of the articles posted there may be a few minor inaccuracies here and there but they wouldn't be purposeful. If you want to support the SNP feel free meanwhile they are the ones holding the reigns of power in Scotland doing their absolute best to deflect criticisms, obfuscate or bury bad new under a new faux outrage conflated by themselves. I would roundly bring up the same issues regardless of which party where in power if they continued to make such errors of judgment .

pfft... whatever...

BTW, For the Record...
    I am not an SNP supporter, just so happened that at the last election I did vote SNP as at the time that seemed to be the best choice available up here. If I'd lived in another part of the country with a more varied selection of candidates, or, if we had a system of proportional representation then I may well have voted differently...
    As for the next Scottish elections I still cannot say with any certainty which way I'll be voting (though definately not the Tories)...
    “We're trapped in the belly of this horrible machine....
    And the machine is bleeding to death."

pfft... whatever...

BTW, For the Record...
    I am not an SNP supporter, just so happened that at the last election I did vote SNP as at the time that seemed to be the best choice available up here. If I'd lived in another part of the country with a more varied selection of candidates, or, if we had a system of proportional representation then I may well have voted differently...
    As for the next Scottish elections I still cannot say with any certainty which way I'll be voting (though definately not the Tories)...

So so you're not an SNP supporter but voted for them last time ....ooooook whatever you say !

Or as you prefer to say and I quote directly.

" pfft... whatever..."

pfft... whatever...

BTW, For the Record...
    IN fairness there was a dearth of good candidates standing locally so I canunderstand your actions

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12