Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: whats on diary

Default whats on diary

trying to get on to the section but there was much warnings & fatal error warnings is this 1 of the glitches to be ironed out

Yes, we have a major issue on all the subdomains at the moment. so sports, arts, community, whatson and our photos all have an issue.

Some of the problem lies with the fact that we are on a new server and the internet has not caught up with the change. So some things on the new server are referring to things on the old server and vice versa. Over the next couple of days most of these types of issues will be sorted out. Its been a massive, massive move and I've not had much in the way of useful sleep since Wednesday (I can count the hours on one hand).

The biggest worry was the forum, but that has probably been the smoothest move. A few things to tweak but it works and I'd rather sort out the big problems before I go back to the cosmetic ones

Thanks for everyone's patience while we tidy up our new home