Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Cut pensioner benefits 'immediately'

And while we sit here complaining about whats happening at the bottom of the food chain those at the top have squirelled another few million into their pension pots.

Quote Originally Posted by BetterTogether View Post
    Oh crikey you're right he'd be apoplectic if I mentioned it was Mercedes 300.

Mind with the amount of tax and N.I I was paying at the time I feel no shame.
    Shame for what....that your ex employer awarded you a company car so as to progress business and cars given are meant to represent the status of the business and input of employee..or we would all be driving 10 year old company skodas..... ????? MIllions have company cars.......

Quote Originally Posted by rob murray View Post
    Shame for what....that your ex employer awarded you a company car so as to progress business and cars given are meant to represent the status of the business and input of employee..or we would all be driving 10 year old company skodas..... ????? MIllions have company cars.......
    Yes, I know. It was meant to be mildly funny rather than strictly accurate. It is nice to sometimes have some humour on here.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345