Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Deception, Propaganda and Social Control

BetterTogether is offline Banned (Sock Puppet of previously banned user)

Quote Originally Posted by Niall Fernie View Post
    I also know that Tig and BetterTogether have used the same device to post, sock puppet?
    You mean do I know Tig yes I do.

Are we the same person definitely not.

Have they used my device to sign into the org, yes once.

Do we live at the same address NO.

Are we using the same IP address NO.

Is it usually the same device NO.

Is TIG a sock puppet account used by me most assuredly not.

But don't let the truth get in the way of a sweeping accusation.

Let's hope that's cleared up or non of us will ever be able to sign into the org from anywhere else in the county or use a friends device without being accused of being a sock puppet

Or maybe a married couple or cohabiters use the same device or family members does it mean they are the same person NO
    Not everyone in the world has access to or the means to pay for an individual device that doesn't mean they are sock puppets.
    Last edited by BetterTogether; 04-Oct-15 at 19:51.

Quote Originally Posted by cptdodger View Post
    You know, we are not in the playground, if you have a problem with people's posts send them a PM, or whatever it is admins do. It is very unprofessional (as admin) to turn it into a public slanging match.
    Was it a secret then?

Quote Originally Posted by sids View Post
    Was it a secret then?
    Well it would be rather amusing if we where the same person as one thing I'm definitely not is female or pregnant which TIG is. So that should make differentiation easy enough.

Quote Originally Posted by sids View Post
    Was it a secret then?
    Was what a secret ?

Quote Originally Posted by cptdodger View Post
    Was what a secret ?
    You don't catch me out like that!

What was the thread title again.

Deception, Propoganda and Social Control.

False flag and is big brother really watching.

The truth is out there.

Really does make you wonder eh !

Quote Originally Posted by Niall Fernie View Post
    I can confirm that everyone who has been banned from this forum has been so based on their own actions.

The individuals that were banned during the lead up to the referendum were banned or suspended because their behaviour was well outside the rules.

The number of sock puppet accounts created by the pro-union side of the debate was staggering.

The number of personal insults and threats toward individuals was more in that month or so before the referendum was greater that at any other time in the history of our forum.

User accounts on both sides of the debate were banned and suspended, the abhorrent behaviour was not limited to the pro-union side.

The creation of a now-dead forum with the sole aim of attacking our site and it's members compounded the reasons for the bans of many individuals.

And BetterTogether, you sound like the pot calling the kettle black when you mention "vociferous political posting that has come from just one political source". Your "vociferous political posting" is the reason we now have a political forum. We have had a great number of comments and complaints about your right wing posts, your rabid anti-Scottish attacks and the callous way that you deal with every topic and every poster that does not agree with you.

Don't expect an argument, I very rarely read this section of the forum now as you and Rob don't tend to complain about each other.
    I dont complain officially about anyone, and me and BTG have had our disagreements on here !!!!!!!! JUst as I have disagreed with many posters as is my right.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12