Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: David Cameron and a dead pig's head

Default David Cameron and a dead pig's head

i know that better together and his anti scottish rant will try and sidestep this but to me this just shows that the current leader of the tories will degrade himself in absolutely any way imaginable to get ahead in life. He must have almost bno respect for himself and that must mean as we can all see that he has no respect for anyone else. he just want to get rich and stay rich and he does not care about who he tramples in to dust to reachthat goal. as he seems to be completely failing to deny that it happened due to the fact that there is still photographic evidence to come out, can he remain in charge of the tories or has his card been marked by another tory that hes upset?
    AAR

BetterTogether is offline Banned (Sock Puppet of previously banned user)

Well when the evidence comes out if it actually exists then we can all have a good laugh in the meantime it is nothing more than a third party story with no credible evidence to substantiate it.

Ashcroft found he couldn't buy the position he wanted, which is good.

reflex, not interested in what your trying get over, myself being a true Scot and Tory have never found Better Together to be anti Scottish.
    Point made.

BetterTogether is offline Banned (Sock Puppet of previously banned user)

Quote Originally Posted by roshep View Post
    reflex, not interested in what your trying get over, myself being a true Scot and Tory have never found Better Together to be anti Scottish.Point made.
    Why thank you Roshep Im most definitely not anti Scottish. What I do object to is a political party that lays claim to the National Flag as though they own it and whose party members and followers think that not following one particular political party makes you anti Scottish.

Quote Originally Posted by BetterTogether View Post
    Why thank you Roshep Im most definitely not anti Scottish. What I do object to is a political party that lays claim to the National Flag as though they own it and whose party members and followers think that not following one particular political party makes you anti Scottish.
    To true and applies equally to Labour LD's Green voters who desired and voted for the status quo....what is anti scottish ? how can a scot be anti scottish ?