Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Here we go a new candidate three guesses

BetterTogether is offline Banned (Sock Puppet of previously banned user)

Quote Originally Posted by squidge View Post
    I'm not intolerant of your views, I'm lntolerant of your posts and the nastiness contained therein. Your Views are Normal ordinary views that differ from mine and that's ok. Your posts however are spiteful, nasty, mean and personal. I'm too old to be bothered with that mean minded nonsense unless I have to and as far as your posts are concerned... I don't have to. Now I'm off to have a lovely family meal with my handsome son and his beautiful wife. You can continue your carping on here if you like. X
    Sounds to me like classic narcissism.

I'd say your posts are more mean minded and spiteful considering you regularly disregard Two Million Voters of Independence and then disregard an even greater volume when it comes to immigration.

Stop playing the victim your covers been blown your credibility thinner than a poundland two ply toilet roll maybe your smear tactics will work better there.

Oh I forgot you don't live in Caithness in fact you don't live any of the places where you dabble your rabble rousing politics.

Oh and I never mention my family life on here I find that a bit tacky.
    Last edited by BetterTogether; 19-Sep-15 at 13:40.

Blinking heck Squidge: "What a place full of hate this board has become".. ."the disgusting stuff in my Facebook messenger this morning".. "to paint your swastika as you threatened".. "Mysoginistic, racist insulting and a wee bit threatening too".
    Right, first thing is report it to Facebook, and now you MUST report it to the Police, If this happened it is your DUTY to do so, The Police and Facebook work together to trace the origin - not too difficult, these idiots who do this are not clever.
    Tell us the progress of how things develop, I am certain we all want to know, as it is totally wrong and illegal, so please do it?..
    "Genius may have its limitations, but stupidity is not thus handicapped."

I've already suggested that she reports it to the police anything that made threats and used a swastika would be classified under a hate crime so it would be a fairly easy prosecution.

I'd like to hear the progress made as well there's no room for such actions in political discussion.

Or as one PM has suggested to me it could all be just another attempt at playing the victim card attempt by the illustrious poster.

So, if any of you lot posting regularly on this board were responsible for the disgusting stuff in my Facebook messenger this morning, you should be ashamed of yourself. And be warned - I don't scare easily and if you DO turn up at my door to paint your swastika as you threatened you'll find that out you utter contemptible excuse for a human being.
    I for one never knew you were standing for Parliament, until yesterday morning that is. I may be wrong, but as far as I know you never mentioned it on any of the posts you had written on here. There is only one person that has ever used or referred to the word I have highlighted on your post on this political part of the Forum and it certainly wasn't any of us.

I am certainly not responsible for any threats made to you on Facebook or any other media you care to mention, but as BetterTogether pointed out, the first point of contact for you should have been the Police to report this. I know for a fact the person responsible can be traced, regardless whether or not it was a fake profile. They did it last year when the Scottish Republican Army appeared on Facebook.

As I said this is the only person on this forum I have seen using that word -

Originally Posted by dozy
    Watch your back for those Red ,White and Blue Swastika wavers. I've already been at the pointed end of the threats
    Last edited by cptdodger; 19-Sep-15 at 15:09.

I also found amusing the assumption that I knew that she'd been running for Candidate. I didn't have a clue until a link appeared on a PM in my inbox so it seems many of her assumptions are wrong I really have better things to do with my time than worry about what she is up to in her spare time.

Done Beks, however, I'm told highly unlikely they will find the source. :/

Still it's logged now so if I knock the block off someone standing at my door with a yellow paint can it will be recorded.

I'm nobody's victim either and I'm not remotely scared of cowards behind made up profiles or of nameless posters filling up BTs inbox with little nuggets of information or nastiness for him to post. People like that rarely step up to the plate, rarely own up to their appalling behaviour and always pee their pants when confronted.

I am however, knackered. Fortunately I'm due a wee holiday and will be off to warmer climes shortly. Gruelling selection process, sons wedding and other stuff have worn me out lol. Roll on October.
    Last edited by squidge; 19-Sep-15 at 15:54.

So, if any of you lot posting regularly on this board were responsible for the disgusting stuff in my Facebook messenger this morning, you should be ashamed of yourself.
    In fact, as I am one of the people that post regularly on this forum, I suggest you make this accusation official. I will quite happily contact the Police myself to get this matter cleared up.

Awww cpt - thank you xxx

It was perfectly evident it wasn't you though. From the language used I'm pretty certain it was a man! His mum would be very proud.
    Last edited by squidge; 19-Sep-15 at 17:26.

We shall all look forward to reading the results of any Police action taken as it's very easy to trace someone who has used Facebook to send messages.

If on the other hand we hear nothing further we shall take it that this was another attempt to play the victim and smear people in the process.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12