Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: The answer for everything

BetterTogether is offline Banned (Sock Puppet of previously banned user)

Default The answer for everything

As today's a day of celebration I thought I'd give you something of a chuckle.

Here's Nicola Sturgeons answer for everything.

https://mobile.twitter.com/blairmcdo...021632/video/1

Quote Originally Posted by BetterTogether View Post
    As today's a day of celebration I thought I'd give you something of a chuckle.

Here's Nicola Sturgeons answer for everything.

https://mobile.twitter.com/blairmcdo...021632/video/1

I think she has an infatuation with Polish folk or so that video implies, question is is it male or female.
    Hating people because of their colour is wrong. And it doesn't matter which colour does the hating. It's just plain wrong.
    Muhammad Ali

Blair McDougall .this is the guy that used information from U.S. Universities on FEAR gained from Research into Abusers and Paedophiles to help the NO campaign. Sick Bas.ard. When questioned he laughed stating " We Won so it Worked" . Some folk like to fly with the crows.

BetterTogether is offline Banned (Sock Puppet of previously banned user)

Quote Originally Posted by dozy View Post
    Blair McDougall .this is the guy that used information from U.S. Universities on FEAR gained from Research into Abusers and Paedophiles to help the NO campaign. Sick Bas.ard. When questioned he laughed stating " We Won so it Worked" . Some folk like to fly with the crows.
    You lost, you'll lose again start accepting the reality of Scotland. It's not what you think or want it to be.

So you are suggesting the SNP are like Abusers and Peadophiles?