Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: Kosa

Default Kosa

Anyone know anything about KOSA...The Knights Order Of St Andrews, apparently a very powerful secret masonic society with links to the Order of Sion.
    Last edited by rob murray; 17-Sep-15 at 14:40. Reason: sounds daft

Is this what you're talking about ?

http://knightsofstandrew.org/

Last edited by cptdodger; 16-Sep-15 at 22:12.

Quote Originally Posted by cptdodger View Post
    Is this what you're talking about ?

http://knightsofstandrew.org/

these are masons in the USA

That website looks very American to me, well at least it has an American address at the bottom of the page. They are Freemasons though, who in general seem to infiltrate all manor of places, jobs and so on. Nothing to do with the lot you are talking about, but John Wayne was a Freemason !

Quote Originally Posted by rogermellie View Post
    these are masons in the USA
    I just saw that on their website.

Quote Originally Posted by rob murray View Post
    Anyone know anything about KOSA...The Knights Order Of St Andrews, apparently a very powerful secret masonic society with links to the Order of Sion. Their stated rationale seemingly is to impose their definition of order on European countries ,over riding any elected governments, ie the real puppet masters, setting agendas and pulling strings...the real forces of darkness networked to official government spooks like MI5 MI6 and others etc.... Sounds sinister
    It would seem that I have been "wound up" by a pal....should have googled first....nothing sinister going on here !!
    Last edited by rob murray; 17-Sep-15 at 08:59.

It would seem that I have been "wound up" by a pal....shuld have googled first....nothing sinister going on here !!
    I had it all on Google, from the Knights Templar to The Da Vinci Code (the order of sion) !!

Quote Originally Posted by cptdodger View Post
    I had it all on Google, from the Knights Templar to The Da Vinci Code (the order of sion) !!
    I should have smelled a rat........didnt know much aboout the Da Vinci code...feel daft now lol lol lol

BetterTogether is offline Banned (Sock Puppet of previously banned user)

You'll find there's a lot of conspiracy theories surrounding Masons, mainly by people with over active imaginations, trying to sell a book or historical issues that happened hundreds of years ago.

What you will rarely here about Masons is the vast amounts of money they raise for charity and good work done in local communities also the hospices they fund.

The values of Freemasonry are based on integrity, kindness, honesty and fairness. Freemasons are taught to practice charity and to care, not only for their own, but also for the community as a whole – both by charitable giving, and by voluntary efforts and works as individuals.

Why because it's mainly done without much fanfare and a bit of discretion.
    Last edited by BetterTogether; 17-Sep-15 at 11:05.

I should have smelled a rat........didnt know much aboout the Da Vinci code...feel daft now lol lol lol
    I'm not religious, but I do like The Da Vinci Code, I think it's a really good film. I would imagine though if you were religious, you would find it offensive.

Quote Originally Posted by BetterTogether View Post
    You'll find there's a lot of conspiracy theories surrounding Masons, mainly by people with over active imaginations, trying to sell a book or historical issues that happened hundreds of years ago.

What you will rarely here about Masons is the vast amounts of money they raise for charity and good work done in local communities also the hospices they fund.

The values of Freemasonry are based on integrity, kindness, honesty and fairness. Freemasons are taught to practice charity and to care, not only for their own, but also for the community as a whole – both by charitable giving, and by voluntary efforts and works as individuals.

Why because it's mainly done without much fanfare and a bit of discretion.
    I have a friend that's been in the Masons for years and his Father before him. He said pretty much the same, if a book or a film depicting the Masons having a lot of control and so on, they will get quite a few people wanting to join because of the hype.