Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Paul Monaghan apologises for antisemitic tweets

BetterTogether is offline Banned (Sock Puppet of previously banned user)

Default Paul Monaghan apologises for antisemitic tweets

I hardly think criticism of the treatment of Palestinians by Israel constitutes antisemitism.....

The problem is, it doesn't matter what the subject is he is "tweeting" about. The damage is done the minute he posts his thoughts. He seems very good at deleting the said tweets, like the ones calling the No voters all manner of names. This guy is supposed to have a Communications person, who I believe is his brother? Time he sacked him then because he's not doing his job.

Quote Originally Posted by davem View Post
    I hardly think criticism of the treatment of Palestinians by Israel constitutes antisemitism.....
    He didn't just aim his criticism at Israel but at all Jews worldwide and that's where in lay the problem.

Just read the url, seems the good "doctors" tweet was subject to reprimand by sturgeon refering clearly to what she saw as attacks and abuse on Jewish people............. "Ms Sturgeon told the JC that whatever “the rights and wrongs of the Israel-Palestine situation", it should never be used "as some kind of justification for attacks on Jewish people, or abuse towards Jewish people, or Jewish people in any way being made to feel responsible for the actions people are disagreeing with. That's a point that has to be made at every level of Scottish society very, very strongly”.

On another point whilst on INvergordon high street I saw a poster up indicating the doctors office's....Brora and London.....now whats to stop the geezer having a Caithness presence, he could share Rob Gibsons gaff up in duxy and have Caithness clinincs there say monthly.......thats is if he can be bothered.

I do believe he is Wick tomorrow not as though he has the good grace to announce it overly publicly though. I mean why notify your consituents.

Quote Originally Posted by BetterTogether View Post
    I do believe he is Wick tomorrow not as though he has the good grace to announce it overly publicly though. I mean why notify your consituents.
    Seriously ? If Id known that I would travel up to Wick and get the doctor to look at my veruca....................or is he a pretend doctor ?

Here we go seems I got the information out before he did.

https://mobile.twitter.com/_PaulMona...70047480651776

With his views, he will fit right in, in wick

The @AlanRoden twitter account is uncovering more historical tweets that may haunt Dr Monaghan.

Quote Originally Posted by pinotnoir View Post
    The @AlanRoden twitter account is uncovering more historical tweets that may haunt Dr Monaghan.
    Is that the software that tracks twitter deletions ( of politicians ) ?

No, it's the twitter account of Daily Mail Scottish political editor, which I was lured into from the journalist Iain Macwhirter's twitter account.

Betraying little wit and no originality the issue isn’t going to be as much with the subject matter of the tweets, it is their tone. They are heavily soiled in bitterness. I am very disappointed in the lack of forbearance of our MP.

I have read the tweets on that account I must say I shocked he speaks so ill of so many people does make you wonder how he considers himself a fit and proper person to represent all the people of his constituency.

I have read the tweets on that account I must say I shocked he speaks so ill of so many people does make you wonder how he considers himself a fit and proper person to represent all the people of his constituency.
    He obviously isnt fit to represent anyone

This is the party a certain person on the org says will bring us a freer, fairer society and that we should be respectful to each other. I'm certainly glad I never voted for such a vile human being more shame on those who voted and supported this man into power.

How long will Fishy Nic continue to Ignore this vile embarrassment of a man?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...er-s-apron.htm

This is the party a certain person on the org says will bring us a freer, fairer society and that we should be respectful to each other. I'm certainly glad I never voted for such a vile human being more shame on those who voted and supported this man into power.
    Repect.....lol lol lol the only respect this geezer has is for his bulging pay packet and expenses...does anyone really believe that this man is in politics to make progressive changes ( apart from to try and bust up the UK, that is if you see that as positive ) One of his posts was apparently 'If you vote No you clearly neither understand the issues nor care about Scotland.' well I voted no, I clearlly understood the issues and saw through the blatant lies being told, and I am a passionate Scot with a Caithness lineage that goes back to the 16th century..... what issues does he understand ? and he cares about Scotland...aye thatll be right, cares enough to tarnish this countries proud political heritage..a joker a complete joke.
    Last edited by rob murray; 04-Sep-15 at 16:20.

Quote Originally Posted by davth View Post
    How long will Fishy Nic continue to Ignore this vile embarrassment of a man?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...er-s-apron.htm
    Did the SNP not check out his twitter past prior to adopting him as a candidate, or maybe they didnt, he is in the media eye now and theres quite possibly more stories to come..a staggered attack on the geezer.....the standard excuse is..thyere old past tweets made prior to becomming an MP, wis a bad boy but behaves himsel now and anyway he is not alone as other people in other parties are at it were at it too.....well thats not good enough.....in old fashioned terms what he tweets is his thoughts in an electronic format.. just as prior to social medi he would make his thoughts public by speaking about them.......or not as I suspect he is to cowardly to stand up in front of people and say what he tweets.

Let's not forget this is the same man who gave a job to his brother as media something or other after publicly advertising it.
    Shame no one can find any evidence of the advertisements.

So we have more cronyism jobs for the boys more public money being funnelled into family members pockets.

Noticeably not a single word from the orgs most vociferous and ardent SNP supporter.

Lets widen this out then....do SNP voters / yessers who post on the org support this mans conduct ? I bet the silence is deafening

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast