Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: The SNPs incompetence as a party of Government ..Finanical Times

BetterTogether is offline Banned (Sock Puppet of previously banned user)

Default The SNPs incompetence as a party of Government ..Finanical Times

Interesting piece from the Financial Times about the SNPs role in Government

http://www.ft.com/cms/s/0/32c37d04-4...026fda5c9.html

Quote Originally Posted by BetterTogether View Post
    Interesting piece from the Financial Times about the SNPs role in Government

http://www.ft.com/cms/s/0/32c37d04-4...026fda5c9.html
    Good try.....I admire your tenancity as there are very few undecided people out there and SNP folk will just see this ( if they open up and read the url ) as more unionist propoganada...sad but thats the truth !

BetterTogether is offline Banned (Sock Puppet of previously banned user)

Beauty of it is it's not me it's the Finanical times all I do is give access to the information. If you're going to blindly vote for a party without actually understanding what they're achieving then more fool you and you can't be passionate about Scotland. To be passionate about Scotland requires more than blind faith to some petty ideology.

Quote Originally Posted by BetterTogether View Post
    Beauty of it is it's not me it's the Finanical times all I do is give access to the information. If you're going to blindly vote for a party without actually understanding what they're achieving then more fool you and you can't be passionate about Scotland. To be passionate about Scotland requires more than blind faith to some petty ideology.
    Yep I know, and yep there is a lot of blind faith going on....in the country of the blind the one eyed man should be king.....unfortuntay that old chestnut holds no water in monolothic scotia