Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: China Stock Market

Default China Stock Market

This is my own view but I think the market crash was down to not China but simply America playing dangerous with the markets again, to bring down to their playingfield as there has always been conflict for the power house between China and America.

The Chinese Stock Market crash may well have been over hyped. Listen to the broadcast about it on BBC Radio 4
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b06707kd

Quote Originally Posted by Bill Fernie View Post
    The Chinese Stock Market crash may well have been over hyped. Listen to the broadcast about it on BBC Radio 4
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b06707kd
    As I said Bill my thoughts are down to America.

That's quite some conspiracy theory. Any particular Americans, or are they all one lumpen mass? American businesses together have lost billions of dollars in the crash and now fear worldwide repercussions, maybe another recession, as all those factories which make our tech and toys close or raise their prices: America businessmen have every incentive to keep China going. Economists have been predicting for years that the Chinese bubble would burst.

Heck if it isn't the China market crash that affects the stock market then it is the Greece debt crisis, USA getting a cough, Scottish independence, EU referendums, volcanos, wars, weather or the news of a new royal baby! How could we possibly keep our financial future safe in such vagaries? We'll all be back at it next Monday undeterred...
    Last edited by Rheghead; 05-Sep-15 at 13:24.
    God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change,
    Courage to change the things I can,
    And wisdom to know the difference.

It seems I am not the only one thinking this please look at the link website http://www.ronpaulinstitute.org/arch...-market-crash/

Ron Paul or his institute might well be right. The article blames incompetence in government for allowing the China bubble to expand for so long. The two theories behind any great event - conspiracy or cock-up - and almost every time it is the latter. High finance is a bizarre world.

BetterTogether is offline Banned (Sock Puppet of previously banned user)

So if it was the U.S how does China dumping $94 billion in U.S. Treasuries in one month work for them.

Quote Originally Posted by BetterTogether View Post
    So if it was the U.S how does China dumping $94 billion in U.S. Treasuries in one month work for them.
    China is very different to rest of the world as most people may of seen already. Their thoughts are logical If they allow U.S to go down the plug hole because U.S has made muck up They would lose their money they have already lend would be completely lost.