Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: euro-asia indians

Default euro-asia indians

Please delete if not allowed......... Euro-Asia is got to be one of the nicest indian food I have tried they do a great variety of delicious food with very fast delivery There phone number is 821888If you have ordered from them before did you enjoy your food?

Pizzas are excellent Delivery to home cheap and quick

Default Euro - Asia foods

Quote Originally Posted by Vimto View Post
    Please delete if not allowed......... Euro-Asia is got to be one of the nicest indian food I have tried they do a great variety of delicious food with very fast delivery There phone number is 821888If you have ordered from them before did you enjoy your food?

Also agree - food very tasty and more than generous portions - or it was until I went in yesterday - new staff I'd never seem before - collected order and took it home. Opened the carton, tasted it and returned with it. Nothing like what I've enjoyed since the place opened - new chef apparently who has changed the recipes!!! Won't be back