Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: Tut tut!!

Smile Tut tut!!

So, recently elected SNP Michelle Thomson is exposed as having used a website where the members look for extra-marital affairs. Of course she claims someone else used her email address. But how long before someone, or quite a few folk come forward and say they've spent "quality" time with her??

http://www.scotsman.com/news/snp-mp-...-use-1-3863277

Of course out of politeness I shall now invite the usual nationalist sycophants to step forward and defend her.

She denies using the site and that it is her email address yet she says in the report "Users are able to sign up to the site without responding to an email verification, meaning anyone’s email address could have been used to create an account"....so how does she know this fact without using the site herself?

Quote Originally Posted by Shaggy View Post
    She denies using the site and that it is her email address yet she says in the report "Users are able to sign up to the site without responding to an email verification, meaning anyone’s email address could have been used to create an account"....so how does she know this fact without using the site herself?
    To be fair (and I am not an SNP fan) that fact was widely reported on the news channels when the list was published.

Even if it was her, surely what Michelle Thompson does in her spare time with whoever she pleases is of no business of yours or mine?
    Last edited by Rheghead; 20-Aug-15 at 20:23.
    God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change,
    Courage to change the things I can,
    And wisdom to know the difference.

Quote Originally Posted by cazmanian_minx View Post
    To be fair (and I am not an SNP fan) that fact was widely reported on the news channels when the list was published.
    Considering that the site is for adulterers and the fact that she is a munter then I doubt there will be many showing hands

"33 million accounts" seems like an awfully unlikely number. Madison were touting this number (or thereabouts) as it attempted to raise $200m money in share sales in May.
    here

Others have questioned the firm's numbers, after former staff and users
    have complained of a plethora of fake profiles on the site. The company
    admits many people sign up and never actually do anything - a potential
    problem.
    Fox Mulder maybe signing up, as Apple, Microsoft, Google issue security warnings that our data may be stolen and used maliciously on an almost daily basis.

I imagine the FBI investigation will give us a more realistic number based on the credit card information that was hacked at the same time.
    Last edited by Neil Howie; 20-Aug-15 at 23:35.