Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: House/cottage/bungalow

Default House/cottage/bungalow

desperately seeking all on one level eg cottage bungalow
    condition or decoration no important as will get repairs done and decoration
    to high standard

not to from wick as to be near docs and hospital

were none smoking clean reliable trustworthy tenants

any offers or do you know someone who and willing give a long let

please pm

kind regards

Still wanted

There is a a shortage of GP's and Caithness General has a Consultant crisis (read the threads on this forum) so I wouldn't advise anyone with health problems to move to Wick. The wards are usually full, the staffing levels are kept low and everything is stretched to its maximum. Stay away.

Pardon me but caithness is home

Sorry, I did not mean to offend but from your post I thought you were moving to Caithness. I wouldn't want anyone to move to a place and be disappointed over the inadequate medical services that are here at present.
    I hope you find a suitable place

This is a Scotland wide issue not just confined to Caithness, rest of U.K. not much better. Answers on a postcard to Nicola Sturgeon.

Quote Originally Posted by sam09 View Post
    This is a Scotland wide issue not just confined to Caithness, rest of U.K. not much better. Answers on a postcard to Nicola Sturgeon.
    In all fairness though, there are not a lot of other places in Scotland, indeed the whole of the UK where it would take you nine plus hours for a hospital visit, I do'nt drive so I have to take the train to Inverness. And to be fair, I would say the same as Ballymore, if your health is not brilliant, do not move here. Celtic, Connections had not said they already live here.