Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Golliwogs

Quote Originally Posted by BetterTogether View Post
    Some may wish to maintain that there is nothing offensive about the incident and that no one was offended and that its all down to Political Correctness gone made. The truth is the world has moved on attitudes across the nation have moved on since the 70s you can hang on to outdated ideas as much as you like but you'll find no succour from any political party except the BNP and the Police won't support you. The issue has made National Headlines and headlines around Scotland denying that offence is not there or its down to a few individuals is denying the reality on this one issue those who try defending it are so out of step with life in the modern world it saddens me such bigoted out of date views are openly expressed. The incident has brought national shame on the community and no doubt next year eyes will be watching to see if anything similar occurs. Making a mistake and learning from it is one thing, should something similar occur in future there will be no excuses.
    Ah, the age old excuses about how "society" has changed, the BNP tagline and how anyone who doesnt agree is "denying the reality" followed by climbing up on the high ground and once again and trotting out the tired old lines of being "out of step with the modern world" with a dash of "bigot" thrown in. How predictable. I am actually disappointed you forgot the "racist" accusation. You sir, are a sheep trotting out the same tired lines the self righteous politically correct diversity brigade just love. The "society" you claim to be representing is nothing of the sort. You're just representive of the self righteous lynch mobs that patrol Twatter (and yes, I did spell it right) claiming to be "offended" for others. Lets not forget there were many people at the Gala who did NOT complain. Are they all 70's dinosaurs out of step with society too ??, how can that be if they are clearly the same society you claim to be representing ??

Listen in. People are allowed their own opinions and thoughts. Its called free speech. Now to me free speech means respecting the right of people to have a point of view no matter how vehemently you disagree with it, without that we are one step away from the fascists people like you profess to be the opposite of. And that is very much under threat these days. Anyone who dares disagrees with you is a "bigot" and out of step with "society" and then you try and back that up with the "national shame" drivel. I live in abroad for work reasons and my local is truly multinational. The overwhelming majority see this as a storm in a teacup. None are offended and none think my home county should be ashamed. And a few of them are what you would call "ethnic minorities", here we just call them people. Most of the people posting on this very thread are sans pitchfork, so dont make out that "society" is unified on this issue in your favour. The reality, and the very people you claim to speak for, says otherwise.

This is a true story. I pilot an Air Ambulance. I have a tattoo on the inside of my left arm that has a very personal inspirational inscription to me, it states I am fuelled by the heat of burning bridges. Its a statement I love and means that whatever happens in life that gets you down just burn it as fuel and use it to move on. Last year we had a fellow Brit paramedic work with us, amazingly good at her job and I thought we got on well. About a week after she arrived I was called into HR. I was very surprised to be told she made a complaint. Apparently she was "offended" by my tattoo because she had a relative who survived the Holocaust and tattoo's made her upset as tatoo's reminded her of her relatives suffering at the hands of the Nazi's. I was called in to the relevant politically correct Diversity advisor and told I should perhaps keep my flying suit sleeves rolled down (not really an option in the heat here) or cover it with a plaster when I was at work not feasible. I told her to ram it, those were my exact words. I then pointed out said Paramedic dorve a BMW so she couldnt be that bothered about the people who tatooed her relative if she is driving around in a German car. I then followed that up with a declaration that the day I refuse to fly to pick up anyone who isnt the same gender, skin colour or sexual persuasion or me they can get on my case. Until then sod off. Chief Pilot back me up. Diversity person still rants about it.

Anyhoo, enough said. Having read some of your earlier posts its clear that you clearly have the point of view that you're right .. end of. The Org used to be a place for discussion, banter and humour. Now it just seems a place where the self righteous minority like you harass and insult anyone who doesnt share a certain view on politics. Perhaps they should claim to be "offended" ?? .. I miss Northerner, Joxville etc etc. Those guys were quality. Even Fred, as mad as he was was entertaining. If anything is going to put me off coming back to Caithness its some of the drivel posted on here by you and your ilk and not some teenagers out for a laugh.

Best Regards to all back home though. Over and Out.
    Wolves dont lose sleep over the opinions of Sheep.

I have always heard there is no such thing as Bad Publicity. So on that note let’s use all this media hype to our advantage and get the tourists coming to the land that time forgot -Bigot land.Visit Scotland tells tourists there’s nothing North of Inverness until you reach Orkney, time to prove them wrong.Let’s use it to our advantage and show the rest of the world what we are like and let them judge if we are the racist, self centred, politically incorrect people the rest of the world believes based on an article in the press.Show them how we are ruled by a God called ‘e org’ and do as he says all the time. How we cannot escape the county because of the Portgower Warlocks.Here people is a chance to put Caithness on the map to our advantage. The tourists can’t go to Tunisia due to the 21st century politically correct values which have been installed. Let’s take them on a magical mystery tour to the back of beyond where the locals can’t read or write the language of the road signs, where heated debate on world changing issues are discussed like ‘ when does Tescos open’ or let them read real front page news in the press ‘ Max is missing’.This is a land saturated in the life blood of 50 years of Dounreay which has leaked over this green land and developed us the way we are. A 50’s government experiment which went wrong.Let’s use it to our advantage my friends let the world see our 70’s calendars on the walls and the sitcoms we watch on the Betamax videos. Let them see how we welcome the incomers in a very special way.Oh the opportunities are there but are we scared to grasp themCaithness has produced many inventors in the Past- lets be inventive too. Ok rant over I must get out in the Acid rain to cool down!!

BetterTogether is offline Banned (Sock Puppet of previously banned user)

Quote Originally Posted by EyeCarntSpell View Post
    Ah, the age old excuses about how "society" has changed, the BNP tagline and how anyone who doesnt agree is "denying the reality" followed by climbing up on the high ground and once again and trotting out the tired old lines of being "out of step with the modern world" with a dash of "bigot" thrown in. How predictable. I am actually disappointed you forgot the "racist" accusation. You sir, are a sheep trotting out the same tired lines the self righteous politically correct diversity brigade just love. The "society" you claim to be representing is nothing of the sort. You're just representive of the self righteous lynch mobs that patrol Twatter (and yes, I did spell it right) claiming to be "offended" for others. Lets not forget there were many people at the Gala who did NOT complain. Are they all 70's dinosaurs out of step with society too ??, how can that be if they are clearly the same society you claim to be representing ??Listen in. People are allowed their own opinions and thoughts. Its called free speech. Now to me free speech means respecting the right of people to have a point of view no matter how vehemently you disagree with it, without that we are one step away from the fascists people like you profess to be the opposite of. And that is very much under threat these days. Anyone who dares disagrees with you is a "bigot" and out of step with "society" and then you try and back that up with the "national shame" drivel. I live in abroad for work reasons and my local is truly multinational. The overwhelming majority see this as a storm in a teacup. None are offended and none think my home county should be ashamed. And a few of them are what you would call "ethnic minorities", here we just call them people. Most of the people posting on this very thread are sans pitchfork, so dont make out that "society" is unified on this issue in your favour. The reality, and the very people you claim to speak for, says otherwise.This is a true story. I pilot an Air Ambulance. I have a tattoo on the inside of my left arm that has a very personal inspirational inscription to me, it states I am fuelled by the heat of burning bridges. Its a statement I love and means that whatever happens in life that gets you down just burn it as fuel and use it to move on. Last year we had a fellow Brit paramedic work with us, amazingly good at her job and I thought we got on well. About a week after she arrived I was called into HR. I was very surprised to be told she made a complaint. Apparently she was "offended" by my tattoo because she had a relative who survived the Holocaust and tattoo's made her upset as tatoo's reminded her of her relatives suffering at the hands of the Nazi's. I was called in to the relevant politically correct Diversity advisor and told I should perhaps keep my flying suit sleeves rolled down (not really an option in the heat here) or cover it with a plaster when I was at work not feasible. I told her to ram it, those were my exact words. I then pointed out said Paramedic dorve a BMW so she couldnt be that bothered about the people who tatooed her relative if she is driving around in a German car. I then followed that up with a declaration that the day I refuse to fly to pick up anyone who isnt the same gender, skin colour or sexual persuasion or me they can get on my case. Until then sod off. Chief Pilot back me up. Diversity person still rants about it. Anyhoo, enough said. Having read some of your earlier posts its clear that you clearly have the point of view that you're right .. end of. The Org used to be a place for discussion, banter and humour. Now it just seems a place where the self righteous minority like you harass and insult anyone who doesnt share a certain view on politics. Perhaps they should claim to be "offended" ?? .. I miss Northerner, Joxville etc etc. Those guys were quality. Even Fred, as mad as he was was entertaining. If anything is going to put me off coming back to Caithness its some of the drivel posted on here by you and your ilk and not some teenagers out for a laugh.Best Regards to all back home though. Over and Out.
    Nice wee rant glad to see your right to free speech is still in full effect although from your diatribe you seem to make a habit of upsetting people. Meanwhile back in the real world if you want to dress up as an offensive racial sterotype expect to get your collar felt. Simple !

Having read some of your earlier posts its clear that you clearly have the point of view that you're right .. end of.
    .... and you don't ? Do you actually read your own posts ?

Now it just seems a place where the self righteous minority like you harass and insult anyone who doesnt share a certain view on politics.
    .... you have chucked in more insults in the few posts of yours I have seen in the last few days than anybody else combined .... by a country mile.

You keep spouting about white knighting and people claiming they have been offended, please try to keep up with the actual argument. I don't think I have actually seen one person say that they thought the Golligate 3 meant any real offence. It's more the sheer incredulity it could still happen and been allowed to happen in this day and age ..... (for reasons already explained beforehand many times over).

Which brings us to the wider issue of the National ridicule etc and your point

Lets not forget there were many people at the Gala who did NOT complain.
    ..... that is the VERY REASON it has got so much attention, or are you really still so entrenched in your time bubble you can't see it ?

I'll try to make it easier for you........ First there were 3, our lovable Golligate "kids". Those similar aged "kids" deemed old and wise enough to vote on a Nations future but obviously not quite so worldy wise that they come up with this jolly jape.

Then we have their immediate families, friends aware of their costumes, people seeing them as they made their way to the event. The organisers handing out the tins, other entrants and yes, the viewing public of Wick... plus of course the police. The Gala spokeswoman really would have been better off just saying "no comment" as hers wasn't the greatest defence either. Yes I know it's a thankless job, Gala at risk blah blah.

So, take your pick.... any of those could have nipped this in the bud with a quiet word but nobody did. For that reason the whole area has been subjected to ridicule and probably made worse in no small part by rants like yours on public forums defending the indefensible.

"You sir, are ...
    ... someone that appears to have a very bad habit of putting words into peoples mouths and slinging a lot of very gobby assumptions around. Plus, for your own good, I do sincerely hope you get a regular blood pressure check-up.

Kids of their generation would only know what a golliwog is- because someone of a previous generation brought them to their attention, most likely in a racist way. The dressing up as a golliwog will no doubt have been mildly racist in intent, though I am sure merely as a joke.Racism is rife both on this forum and in the county, most incomers are well aware of the this and wick high has a notorious rep for it.

Quote Originally Posted by newweecroft View Post
    Kids of their generation would only know what a golliwog is- because someone of a previous generation brought them to their attention, most likely in a racist way. The dressing up as a golliwog will no doubt have been mildly racist in intent, though I am sure merely as a joke.Racism is rife both on this forum and in the county, most incomers are well aware of the this and wick high has a notorious rep for it.
    Would you care to explain why you allege that racism is rife in the county, that most incomers are well aware of this, and wick high has a notorious rep for it....very stong allegations to make.... especially on the local High School....????

Apparently she was "offended" by my tattoo because she had a relative who survived the Holocaust and tattoo's made her upset as tatoo's reminded her of her relatives suffering at the hands of the Nazi's.
    Well that's a bit nuts. She's going to go off the rails once she finds out about the Edinburgh Military Tattoo...

The following is well worth a read for anyone who wants to know more about offensive racist memorabilia and why the Gollywog may be an offensive image to some people.

Some shocking and casual disregard for the black race contained within but I found it interesting and though provoking.

http://www.ferris.edu/HTMLS/news/jimcrow/collect/

Quote Originally Posted by scorrie View Post
    The following is well worth a read for anyone who wants to know more about offensive racist memorabilia and why the Gollywog may be an offensive image to some people.

Some shocking and casual disregard for the black race contained within but I found it interesting and though provoking.

http://www.ferris.edu/HTMLS/news/jimcrow/collect/
    That is strange because I looked through all that racist material and I saw no reference to the golliwog.
    God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change,
    Courage to change the things I can,
    And wisdom to know the difference.

Quote Originally Posted by Rheghead View Post
    That is strange because I looked through all that racist material and I saw no reference to the golliwog.
    I think anyone with the merest modicum of intelligence can make the connection.

Quote Originally Posted by Rheghead View Post
    Since this event I have researched a bit about the history of the golliwog and I certainly thought it ironic that Adolf Hitler banned the golliwog as he deemed it to be unsuitable as a toy for young Germans for the reasons of his racist propaganda.(No Godwin's law intended)
    The reason for the ban. in my opinion, was that golliwogs were portrayed in childrens books as positive role models who were kind, brave, friendly and trustworthy. These are exactly the qualities that a racist would prevent a child from experiencing from a black person.
    When the golliwog was created the racial stereotyping of the times meant having a black face usually meant that you were either a slave, ex-slave, under colonial rule or about to eat you and so the golliwog became a fresh addition to a child's toy box and in its own way was actually the first instance of positive race relations, albeit in its own naive way but an important one.

As history went along, the golliwog has become a perjorative term for a black person but I believe that was made by people who are ignorant of the history and context of its origins. In a way,
    anyone who still maintains that the golliwog was intended as a negative icon is being intellectually dishonest.

At the end of the day, the golliwog isn't racist, it has just lost its relevance in modern society as we see positive black role models in the media like TV and sport and much more importantly in our everyday lives.

http://www.lookandlearn.com/childrens-newspaper/CN340331-004.pdf#search="golliwog"
    I have to say that a 1934 newspaper article brings little relevance to 2015 and modern day perceptions. Hitler has no bearing on what people should believe in modern Britain.

The article was from a Children's newspaper and perhaps that is your level because all of your wiff-waff is a load of self indulgent bollocks as far as I am concerned. Self Righteous clap trap from someone who probably googled two articles to educate themselves.

You are nowhere near as intelligent as you like to think
    Last edited by maggie; 08-Aug-15 at 18:35. Reason: Name removed

Quote Originally Posted by rob murray View Post
    Would you care to explain why you allege that racism is rife in the county, that most incomers are well aware of this, and wick high has a notorious rep for it....very stong allegations to make.... especially on the local High School....????
    Rob, would you think that High School pupils planning to dress as Gollywogs would/should have asked black pupils at Wick High whether they would be offended by their white schoolmates blacking up? Should they also have considered whether local business people and doctors and nurses may also have been offended?

Perhaps if a black pupil were to come forward and say that they were unoffended and/or gave it their blessing, it might help diffuse the situation.

In any case you might have hoped a modern school would have educated its pupils on racial equality far enough that they would know that the Gollywog symbol has been controversial for some time and generally taboo in this country for a generation.

Perhaps the works of Milton and Shakespeare are deemed more relevant.

What a carry on about the three kids dressing up.glad the police have nothing better too do.what about reporting all the young drivers with noisy exhausts that are going about wick and Thurso.thought there was going too be a month long operation too stop this noisy exhaust situation in Thurso.but no.they would rather investigate one complaint of dressing up costume at wick gala

Quote Originally Posted by BetterTogether View Post
    Nice wee rant glad to see your right to free speech is still in full effect although from your diatribe you seem to make a habit of upsetting people. Meanwhile back in the real world if you want to dress up as an offensive racial sterotype expect to get your collar felt. Simple !
    I like your username. Did you chose it to describe what your two brain cells are ??

Yes. I just go around upsetting people, typical response from someone with your standpoint. All because I took a woman who jumped on the "offence" bus and a Diversity enthusiast to task, and lo and behold it turns out she was lying. A simple check and it turns out her parents were British, as were her grandparents. Not a foreigner in the family at all. Her only connection to the Nazi's was the nationality of the manafacturer of her car. Turns out she had been lying about a LOT of things and is no longer employed with us after it became apparent she was addicted to "offence". As for "back in the real world" please tell me about it. I spend my time dealing with death, injury and things I wished I hadnt seen and having flown and worked all over the world I dont need a nameless guy from a town I left behind a long time ago to tell me what the "real world" is. You have no idea about the real world o keyboard warrior. I would have replied earlier but I was doing a ferry hop with a transplant patient. She was a different colour to me. And I didnt upset her once. Once we landed her father thanked all of us in the crew in tears. Felt pretty good. So your opinion of me personally means diddly squat, and as for the "real world" ?? .. dont make me laugh. You havent a clue.

You should come out here where I work and get self righteous about racial stereotypes. Out here us white folks are the ones being stereotyped and labelled, try that for six months and then read about some guy in a town you left behind a long time ago getting all offended and outraged on behalf of people he doesnt know, and whom he never asked their opinion, in an incident he never witnessed. How come you lot are always back home safe behind a keyboard ??, where are the Gay Rights activists and Feminists taking ISIS to task for their views and the raping of women and the killing of gay men?? .. nowhere. After all its just easier to sit at home thinking you're clever because you can call some kids racist and jump on a soap box. I'll get you dont even have the stones to tell these kids your opinion of them to their face do you ??, and its not like they are a million miles away. Self righteous nobodies like you, who apparently are quite happy to take digs at people who disagree with their politics but whine when others play them at their own game are just laughable. All talk, no trousers.

You should come out here and get all self righteous. Might learn something about the "real world". On the plus side I could fly you to hospital after you'd been gang raped by the Police after complaining too much and your backside was the width of a wheelie bin.

EDIT .. Just spotted that the British Police have, at the request of the head of the "Black Lawyers" (really ??, I mean just really ??) society interviewed some woman about calling the "migrants" at Calais "cockroaches"*. He says the comments are "racist". They also had time to react to the offended person in this Gollywog incident because apparently its "racist". However, despite numerous white girls reporting abuse at the hands of Middle Eastern men for years in Rotherham .. nothing was done. So say something naughty and Plod is there in a jiffy. But when wgite girls complain about persistent sexual abuse by Middle Eastern and Asian men .. nothing. Perhaps they are scared of being called Racist ??, And this is the organisation that BT is jumping around and clicking his heels over the fact they will happily come and lift you for if you say something he doesnt like.

Glad I dont live in Britian anymore. Seems a rather stupid place.
    Last edited by EyeCarntSpell; 06-Aug-15 at 11:15. Reason: Use of smaller words. For smaller brains.
    Wolves dont lose sleep over the opinions of Sheep.

its a toy, world gone mad, if this is all that people have to worry about then you got a easy life.........

Rob, would you think that High School pupils planning to dress as Gollywogs would/should have asked black pupils at Wick High whether they would be offended by their white schoolmates blacking up? Should they also have considered whether local business people and doctors and nurses may also have been offended?

Perhaps if a black pupil were to come forward and say that they were unoffended and/or gave it their blessing, it might help diffuse the situation.

In any case you might have hoped a modern school would have educated its pupils on racial equality far enough that they would know that the Gollywog symbol has been controversial for some time and generally taboo in this country for a generation.

Perhaps the works of Milton and Shakespeare are deemed more relevant.
    I posted : "Would you care to explain why you allege that racism is rife in the county, that most incomers are well aware of this, and wick high has a notorious rep for it....very stong allegations to make.... especially on the local High School....???? Your post doesnt answer any of what I asked, rather you are making unproven allegations on Wick High record of educating or not.... pupils on racial equality....
    Last edited by rob murray; 06-Aug-15 at 15:37. Reason: original post not answered

Last edited by EyeCarntSpell; 06-Aug-15 at 11:15. Reason: Use of smaller words. For smaller brains.

I think we probably are as well, surely you can get your point across without being downright nasty ?

Quote Originally Posted by rob murray View Post
    I posted : "Would you care to explain why you allege that racism is rife in the county, that most incomers are well aware of this, and wick high has a notorious rep for it....very stong allegations to make.... especially on the local High School....???? Your post doesnt answer any of what I asked, rather you are making unproven allegations on Wick High record of educating or not.... pupils on racial equality....
    I wasn't answering your question Rob. You didn't direct your words at me.

I was asking YOU a couple of questions and I note that you have not answered them.

I am just making a logical observation about the event and the potential lead up to the event. I do not know what preparations the young adults involved made before choosing their costumes. I am just asking whether the suggestions I made were sensible in the circumstances or not.

It seems most responders here don't want to learn anything about history and attitudes. I used to write here fairly regularly and this thread has reminded me why I stopped. No proper debate and no prospect of anyone ever changing their stance through thinking about what anyone else has said. Questions unanswered because it is easier to say that someone didn't answer YOUR question.

I will leave it for the regulars to spit their vitriol and continue to be unable to see further than their front gate.

"Be you a pauper or be you a lord, you will always be welcome in Caithness"

I am calling BS on that sentiment

Bye.

I wasn't answering your question Rob. You didn't direct your words at me.

I was asking YOU a couple of questions and I note that you have not answered them.

I am just making a logical observation about the event and the potential lead up to the event. I do not know what preparations the young adults involved made before choosing their costumes. I am just asking whether the suggestions I made were sensible in the circumstances or not.

It seems most responders here don't want to learn anything about history and attitudes. I used to write here fairly regularly and this thread has reminded me why I stopped. No proper debate and no prospect of anyone ever changing their stance through thinking about what anyone else has said. Questions unanswered because it is easier to say that someone didn't answer YOUR question.

I will leave it for the regulars to spit their vitriol and continue to be unable to see further than their front gate.

"Be you a pauper or be you a lord, you will always be welcome in Caithness"

I am calling BS on that sentiment

Bye.

cheers............................................
    Last edited by rob murray; 07-Aug-15 at 09:29. Reason: thread is into overkill

I like your username. Did you chose it to describe what your two brain cells are ??

Yes. I just go around upsetting people, typical response from someone with your standpoint. All because I took a woman who jumped on the "offence" bus and a Diversity enthusiast to task, and lo and behold it turns out she was lying. A simple check and it turns out her parents were British, as were her grandparents. Not a foreigner in the family at all. Her only connection to the Nazi's was the nationality of the manafacturer of her car. Turns out she had been lying about a LOT of things and is no longer employed with us after it became apparent she was addicted to "offence". As for "back in the real world" please tell me about it. I spend my time dealing with death, injury and things I wished I hadnt seen and having flown and worked all over the world I dont need a nameless guy from a town I left behind a long time ago to tell me what the "real world" is. You have no idea about the real world o keyboard warrior. I would have replied earlier but I was doing a ferry hop with a transplant patient. She was a different colour to me. And I didnt upset her once. Once we landed her father thanked all of us in the crew in tears. Felt pretty good. So your opinion of me personally means diddly squat, and as for the "real world" ?? .. dont make me laugh. You havent a clue.

You should come out here where I work and get self righteous about racial stereotypes. Out here us white folks are the ones being stereotyped and labelled, try that for six months and then read about some guy in a town you left behind a long time ago getting all offended and outraged on behalf of people he doesnt know, and whom he never asked their opinion, in an incident he never witnessed. How come you lot are always back home safe behind a keyboard ??, where are the Gay Rights activists and Feminists taking ISIS to task for their views and the raping of women and the killing of gay men?? .. nowhere. After all its just easier to sit at home thinking you're clever because you can call some kids racist and jump on a soap box. I'll get you dont even have the stones to tell these kids your opinion of them to their face do you ??, and its not like they are a million miles away. Self righteous nobodies like you, who apparently are quite happy to take digs at people who disagree with their politics but whine when others play them at their own game are just laughable. All talk, no trousers.

You should come out here and get all self righteous. Might learn something about the "real world". On the plus side I could fly you to hospital after you'd been gang raped by the Police after complaining too much and your backside was the width of a wheelie bin.

EDIT .. Just spotted that the British Police have, at the request of the head of the "Black Lawyers" (really ??, I mean just really ??) society interviewed some woman about calling the "migrants" at Calais "cockroaches"*. He says the comments are "racist". They also had time to react to the offended person in this Gollywog incident because apparently its "racist". However, despite numerous white girls reporting abuse at the hands of Middle Eastern men for years in Rotherham .. nothing was done. So say something naughty and Plod is there in a jiffy. But when wgite girls complain about persistent sexual abuse by Middle Eastern and Asian men .. nothing. Perhaps they are scared of being called Racist ??, And this is the organisation that BT is jumping around and clicking his heels over the fact they will happily come and lift you for if you say something he doesnt like.

..... another gobby rant.

No doubt this is a bombshell for you, but actually you're not the only inhabitant of Planet Earth that's been around a bit. There are others, yes even keyboard warriors believe it or not, who have been involved in a few things they would rather forget that wouldn't make ideal viewing on Breakfast TV.

Play your Get-Out-Of-Posting-Like-A-Grown-Up-As-I-Am-Fabulous card elsewhere pal.

The huge plus though is seeing how happy you are in your current location.

Tracy Island was short of a dinosaur or two.

Per Mare, Per Terram.
    Last edited by George Saint; 06-Aug-15 at 20:41.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast