Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: Golliwogs

Quote Originally Posted by scorrie View Post
    I have to say that a 1934 newspaper article brings little relevance to 2015 and modern day perceptions. Hitler has no bearing on what people should believe in modern Britain.

The article was from a Children's newspaper and perhaps that is your level because all of your wiff-waff is a load of self indulgent bollocks as far as I am concerned. Self Righteous clap trap from someone who probably googled two articles to educate themselves.

You are nowhere near as intelligent as you like to think.
    Well I am not getting into a slagging match as that sort of thing is clearly harming the popularity of this forum.
    Last edited by Rheghead; 06-Aug-15 at 21:18.
    God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change,
    Courage to change the things I can,
    And wisdom to know the difference.

Default Cunning Plan

I got to page three of this thread and could not subject myself to anymore to right and wrong that all sounds plausible depending on which way you view it, however, I have a cunning plan.
    The next time I get a shop lifter in the shop I will phone the old bill and tell them the offender was a "Golliwog", it would be interesting to see the response time.
    Although I think this issue is much to do about nothing I did think when I first saw the pictures of the carnival that this might cause a bit of a stir, but I didn't expect this sort of reaction, hopefully lessons have been learned about what is and isn't expectable in the modern world.
    Last edited by Birons; 06-Aug-15 at 22:46.
    Visit our shop at 20 Bridge street, Wick
    Tel/fax 01955 604655
    'like' us on Facebook - BironsIronmongersWick

Quote Originally Posted by EyeCarntSpell View Post
    I like your username. Did you chose it to describe what your two brain cells are ??

Yes. I just go around upsetting people, ...

lo and behold it turns out she was lying. ...

You should come out here and get all self righteous. Might learn something about the "real world". On the plus side I could fly you to hospital after you'd been gang raped by the Police after complaining too much and your backside was the width of a wheelie bin.
    yeah there's a lot of lying and aggression about these days. Most of it in this forum.

this might be a good place to point out the forum rules that you signed up with....

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456