Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: Asylum seekers/Refugees Calais

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    BetterTogether is offline Banned (Sock Puppet of previously banned user)

I suggest they learn the language at School which will help them most in

a. The country they live in
    B. For the future they aspire to.

But minority languages aren't really of much use out in the big wide world yes no doubt I will get jumped all over by a handful of diehards in the western isles but I can live with that.

Maybe you're comprehension of English isn't as good as it might be, I've not said an all or nothing approach to anything that's your somewhat limited interpretation and once again attempt to gain victim hood.

You twist and turn and always attempt to make it about yourself when you fail to get your somewhat tired limited views across.

Like I've already said your viewpoint is sadly quite limited and regressive more suited to a third world dictatorship than a large fully westernised democracy, you constantly wish to impose your views on the majority even though it's quite apparent you hold a minority view.
    That dear Squidge is dictatorial.

See you've tried twisting everything again I've said children deserve a broad education across literature music and the arts not the geographically limited ideological view you hold what an utterly patronising load of old drivel.
    It doesn't take a huge amount of effort to trawl back through your posts on this Org to get a fairly good view on your political ideology.
    You can be English and British that doesn't mean you love your country for two years you rabidly posted on this org about ripping up the Union and how everything was bad so you've hoisted yourself by your own petard my sweet no point trying to do an about turn or deny it.
    Your own brush has well and truly tarred you and to deny everything now would really just undermine any political aspirations you may have.

Those who've followed you must be scratching their heads at your sudden wish to embrace Britishness.
    Last edited by BetterTogether; 01-Sep-15 at 10:57.