Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Referedum mark 2

Quote Originally Posted by BetterTogether View Post
    Oh Rob you fail to realise it fuels their sense of moral outrage.

If nothing else they must be the most permanently outraged members of any political party in History.

Majority, democracy means very little to most of them in my mind they are a reincarnation of the Cromwellian New Model Army.

No dissent is allowed, no other view other than the party view, all internal issues are ignored all opposing views crushed ruthlessly.
    HI youve PM'd me but I cant seem to empty my in box...sorry

How strange -- just watching the national news as we speak- report says that the main source of growth in the UK enconomy last month has been down to increased revenue from North Sea oil and gas. Still a huge millstone for Scotland according to all you doomsayers . How does that work then ?.

BetterTogether is offline Banned (Sock Puppet of previously banned user)

Quote Originally Posted by Murdo View Post
    How strange -- just watching the national news as we speak- report says that the main source of growth in the UK enconomy last month has been down to increased revenue from North Sea oil and gas. Still a huge millstone for Scotland according to all you doomsayers . How does that work then ?.
    Pumping even more for half the price if that's a storming economic success fair play

keep up the work boys its the only thing worth coming on the org for

Thanks pal.....the truth will always out eh ! Only one way for the SNP and thats down hil,l as it all come home to roost.

Quote Originally Posted by Murdo View Post
    Read http://www.ons.gov.uk/ons/dcp171778_412372.pdf goverment GDP stats....Im no doom sayer as you put it but heres the facts mull over at your leisure.

And theres me thinking you have been telling us all along that it is UK oil.

Quote Originally Posted by piratelassie View Post
    There the unionists go again,moaning, grumbling and using their big gun,scare mongering,change the record for goodness sake.
    Now, now, piratelassie, don't interrupt the BetterTogether with rob murray and friends show now it has its own stage.

Quote Originally Posted by Oddquine View Post
    Now, now, piratelassie, don't interrupt the BetterTogether with rob murray and friends show now it has its own stage.
    Feel free to interrupt if you can find examples which disproves any of the articles. Playing the victim doesn't really work nor do the one line hit and run posts for effect but not based on reality. Meanwhile maybe Oddquine you can answer why In Dumfries and Galloway the SNP have climbed in bed with the Conservatives to form a coalition rather than allow Labour to do their thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Z View Post
    And theres me thinking you have been telling us all along that it is UK oil.
    One word mate Centrica......closely followed by SHell.....low barrel price is not finished yet...reap the wild wind !!! so much for the SNP fiscall predictions pre referendum...if we had voted yes we would have been bending down to get back in the UK..

Quote Originally Posted by Oddquine View Post
    Pal I never asked for a separate politics thread.....if me and better tgother / "friends" post so be it shows the general apathy out there...as for pirate lassie, odd quine and others...scorrie politics...fly into a thread...squack a lot, dump on people and fly off with absolutely no real contribution they havent the wit to counter anti government allegations made here : for your information there is a hell of a lot to moan about with these SNP chancers about...tartan chancers as bad if not worse than the rest....you keep on believing the lies...I dont as facts are truer than SNP propoganda. Insult all you want we aint going away
    Last edited by rob murray; 31-Jul-15 at 13:30.

Just to say there are many reading of whom I am one, although I do not post much. I do not consider myself to be apathetic because I am not writing in, far from it. I am doing my best to read and consider what is being discussed and to take it on board and learn from other folks' points of view- often people who are much better informed than myself.
    The Wick gala debacle has been a case in point and had to think very long and hard about that one to come up with what I thought was the right set of thoghts for me, which actually contained elements of many other people's points of view so no point going over the same ground again.
    So do not confuse non-posting with apathy please! I will certainly contribute when I feel that I have something worth while to say!

Quote Originally Posted by Fulmar View Post
    Just to say there are many reading of whom I am one, although I do not post much. I do not consider myself to be apathetic because I am not writing in, far from it. I am doing my best to read and consider what is being discussed and to take it on board and learn from other folks' points of view- often people who are much better informed than myself.
    The Wick gala debacle has been a case in point and had to think very long and hard about that one to come up with what I thought was the right set of thoghts for me, which actually contained elements of many other people's points of view so no point going over the same ground again.
    So do not confuse non-posting with apathy please! I will certainly contribute when I feel that I have something worth while to say!
    Fair enough good point its just that with a couple posting we are wide open to attacks ie same ol people trotting out the same ol arguements...is indt 2 will be fought over old gorund as nothing has really changes depite the rantings oif " scorries"....sometimes I feel that more can contribute even if its just a short...I agree posting.... or if you dont agree slam right into me / us all debate is healthy in a one party state !!!! Otherwise the lies just get accpeted as trusim's belted about the the propoganda machine

I fully accept that many more read the political threads than are necessarily comfortable adding to them, that's just life why would we expect any different. It's democratic non one forces us to post and neither do we stop anyone from posting. Robust argument and counter argument are to be expected within any political discussion that's why so many avoid it by will listen in attentively.

Meanwhile it will be interesting to see how the SNP reacte if Mr Corbyn does get elected as New Leader of the Labour Party the Red Tories label will have to get thrown out of the window in fairly short order and how will they counter a party that is much further to the left than they could ever wish to be.

Quote Originally Posted by BetterTogether View Post
    Meanwhile it will be interesting to see how the SNP reacte if Mr Corbyn does get elected as New Leader of the Labour Party the Red Tories label will have to get thrown out of the window in fairly short order and how will they counter a party that is much further to the left than they could ever wish to be.
    The SNP...a party to the left....aye lol lol lol : triangulation party more like...knicking everyones cltothes...a one tick pony....indepemdmace
    Last edited by rob murray; 31-Jul-15 at 20:28.

I think it will be even more interesting to see how the Labour party will react if Jeremy Corbyn is elected as leader because at the moment there is a fair amount of 'weeping, wailing and gnashing of teeth' going on! I find it totally amusing that at first, many were falling over themselves to say that no way would they serve in a Corbyn shadow cabinet but now when,'shock, horror' it looks as though he might actually win, they are all saying the opposite and that of course they will get behind the new leader. Labour has been busy shooting itself in the foot again so far as I can see- would be funny except it is so important for them to get their act together really.

Quote Originally Posted by Fulmar View Post
    I think it will be even more interesting to see how the Labour party will react if Jeremy Corbyn is elected as leader because at the moment there is a fair amount of 'weeping, wailing and gnashing of teeth' going on! I find it totally amusing that at first, many were falling over themselves to say that no way would they serve in a Corbyn shadow cabinet but now when,'shock, horror' it looks as though he might actually win, they are all saying the opposite and that of course they will get behind the new leader. Labour has been busy shooting itself in the foot again so far as I can see- would be funny except it is so important for them to get their act together really.
    AGreed..but a left party will never get power....the english southern vote will see to that...if Corbyn gets in then we are turning the clock back to Michael Foot era...so will take a new " new labour" to get back in power = another 18 years...empowers NSP claims for indy 2......( NSP = National Scottish Party, cos thats what they are !! )

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123