Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: Corel paintshop won't open

Default Corel paintshop won't open

My Corel paintshop worked fine on my old computer, windows 7, but it won't work on my new one, windows 8. I've upgraded to windows 10, but it won't work there either.
    Any suggestions?
    Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

I discovered that Windows 10 manages to lose certain software during the upgrade - in my case it was Norton Internet Security, I had to completely reinstall Norton. However it did keep and run Coral Paintshop Pro - so unless your software is very old the best solution would be to reinstall paintshop pro - however if the software is very old or if you have lost the licence key then it may be a lot easier simply to buy a new version of it from Amazon, or look on the Corel website for special discounts.

If you have the software registered with Corel you should be able to log into your Corel account and either download the version of the software you are registered for or purchase an upgrade.