Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  
Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: Paul Monaghan tells racist cybernat to " keep it up "

Quote Originally Posted by sids View Post
    He criticised somebody?
    Seems so after reading the url..really harsh treatment on the guy and all because of an e mail....we had all better watch ourselves at work eh !! a non story

He criticised somebody?
    Shock horror!
    "Until one has loved an animal part of their soul remains unawakened"

Quote Originally Posted by Bystander1 View Post
    Obviously not that well connected with Northern Constabulary - http://www.heraldscotland.com/news/1...e_mail_charge/.

Apparently lucky not to do time.
    Excuse my ignorance, but I did'nt realise passing an e mail around was a criminal offence, there surely had to be more to it than that. If it was a highly confidential piece of information, then the last thing they should have done was put it on an e mail.

Quote Originally Posted by Liz View Post
    Shock horror!
    Lock him up and swallow the key.

He should be removed from post for his encouragement given to a racist bigot.Keep up the good work.....what a joke

Quote Originally Posted by davth View Post
    He should be removed from post for his encouragement given to a racist bigot.Keep up the good work.....what a joke
    He was voted in, so he should stay in until voted out, unless he does something a bit more serious than Twitter offences.

He was voted in, so he should stay in until voted out, unless he does something a bit more serious than Twitter offences.
    Exactly! People might do better to look at the atrocities being carried out by our Tory govt than search the net for every little thing to discredit Paul Monaghan!

Exactly! People might do better to look at the atrocities being carried out by our Tory govt than search the net for every little thing to discredit Paul Monaghan!
    But in the same vein, the Tories were voted in so they should stay in until they are voted out.

The public may have voted differently had they known his racist and bigoted views.Not to mention his jobs for the boys scam for his dear brother who clearly doesn't manage his electric activities very well.
    What "atrocities" exactly have the current government been committing?

Quote Originally Posted by davth View Post
    The public may have voted differently had they known his racist and bigoted views.Not to mention his jobs for the boys scam for his dear brother who clearly doesn't manage his electric activities very well.
    What "atrocities" exactly have the current government been committing?
    I would love to agree with you, but he came under the SNP banner, so even if people did know I highly doubt it would have made any difference at all. At any cost, they wanted the SNP in "power" it did'nt matter who the candidate was.

BetterTogether is offline Banned (Sock Puppet of previously banned user)

Definition of atrocity in English:noun (plural atrocities)

1An extremely wicked or cruel act, typically one involving physical violence or injury:

I'd dearly love to see an example of an atrocity perpetrated by the conservative government since it gained power the other month.

Meanwhile Paul Monaghans misdemeanours are simply ignored I wasn't aware supporting racism & homophobia was acceptable nowadays, maybe this gives me a better insight into the mindset of those who support this man.
    Last edited by BetterTogether; 22-Jul-15 at 09:50.

BetterTogether is offline Banned (Sock Puppet of previously banned user)

For those who do find Dr Monaghans behaviour unacceptable and believe he should be held to account, there is a petition asking for his immediate resignation. The SNP are always telling us it's about people power, well no better way to show them sign and show your disapproval of his actions.

https://www.change.org/p/nicola-stur...-google-no_msg

Default trollH

Having now read all the comments to date regarding this post I honestly believe that some people do not understand the RACE RELATIONS ACT
    It does not matter in what form it comes in that includes any media spoken or written
    If someone is offended by any remarks that they believe to be racist that then becomes an offence and if reported to a police force it will be logged and investigated as a racist/hate crime and appropriate action should be taken,it is not the job of a police force to decide, it is their duty to investigate and report Racism in any form brings disgrace to any nation and needs to be stamped out not just in football but everywhere
    It is a crime that leaves decent people feeling sick and disgusted
    No one deserves this type of treatment in a society like ours remember we are in the 21st century

the problem lies with too many people taking offence to anything "racist" said nowadays. How many white people have you heard of "playing the race card" and it being reported in the newspapers? then ask yourselves how many non-white people "play the race card" and have it splashed on headline news.....
    I don't condone racism in any way and i disagree totally with racist views and comments but like a great many others, if it doesn't affect me, then i don't really care.

I knew I should have deleted my comment as I had intended to do as cannot be bothered with the hassle!

I see no evidence of the racism Paul Monaghan is being accused of? If he was guilty why wasn't it taken further?
    It is very difficult to keep track of everyone's tweets and, as the person he is supposed to have 'encouraged' closed her account and set up a new one, he probably commented on perfectly innocent tweets.

As for the 'atrocities' carried out by the Tories I would say that people taking their lives due to the welfare reforms or dying after being told they were fit for work is a good start! Add to this some sick and disabled people being given the same money as JSA (which is £30 less than usual); bombing Syria without consulting parliament etc The divide between rich and poor is getting wider and the increase in food bank use in modern day Britain is a disgrace!

I am an SNP supporter and respect peoples' political views but am sick and tired of the constant SNP Bad posts on the org and the inference that their supporters are like sheep with no minds of their own. This is insulting! Also theSNP is not anti English. Indeed there are many English supporters and have some branches in England.
    Last edited by Liz; 22-Jul-15 at 12:30. Reason: Deleted comments which may cause offence

Wholly unacceptable behaviour, he needs to be going now. Sign my petition here if you wish to support my action.https://www.change.org/p/nicola-stur...=copylinkThank you.

I'm a Twitter troll am I? I can assure that is not the case, unless of course by that you mean I oppose the SNP and everything they stand for! and last time I checked, that wasn't a crime.

And Liz, Monaghan is guilty of *supporting* a racist Twitter troll, if you see no problem in her comments then I suggest you seek help. His involvement with her continued after Sturgeon said that the party was to disassociate from these people. He has clearly ignored this. There are countless other reasons why he is not fit for the job, this is the tip of the iceberg.
    Last edited by DebbieM; 22-Jul-15 at 12:01.

Quote Originally Posted by DebbieM View Post
    I'm a Twitter troll am I? I can assure that is not the case, unless of course by that you mean I oppose the SNP and everything they stand for! and last time I checked, that wasn't a crime.

And Liz, Monaghan is guilty of *supporting* a racist Twitter troll, if you see no problem in her comments then I suggest you seek help. His involvement with her continued after Sturgeon said that the party was to disassociate from these people. He has clearly ignored this. There are countless other reasons why he is not fit for the job, this is the tip of the iceberg.
    Okay I have deleted my comments and apologise but was given this info on good authority. I still cannot see where he supported a racist Twitter troll and the other reasons which make him unfit for his job? As I said it is very difficult to keep track of everyone's tweets.
    Of course I don't agree with her racist comments but this was not what was in question!
    Last edited by Liz; 22-Jul-15 at 12:10.

Anyway will leave you all to it as I don't keep well so know from experience the stress caused by the welfare reforms and don't need any more on the org.

So lash at it!

I don't have time to reply just now, but will reply in full later on, with links.

Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast